Excursion Booking window

Seems to be having problems with excursion listing. On Barcelona to Lisbon on May 18, 2025. Excursions were listed for a few minutes and then gone. Really hope there will be some left when we are able to book.

We haven't booked yet - is there a time (i.e six months out) that RSS opens excursions. Is there any way to look at what available if you have not booked?

IMO the excursions are easiest to read in the "Find a Cruise" for your itinerary.

Under RSSC My account (need to log on if you haven't already) you will find the times of the excursions and if any are full.  Just go through one port at a time.  Someplace I read (I think) you can sign up on line about 2 days before the cruise.  Otherwise you will need to sign up after you get on board.

I recommend picking the excursions you want and reserving them.  Any issues with them being full, you can then talk with destination services.

• Like 1

On 5/19/2024 at 8:12 AM, jtslattery said:

Does anyone know when the excursion booking window opens on Regent? Looking at 2 BTB cruises next March

Excursions open for booking at 8:00pm eastern time 365 days prior to your sailing date.  For your B2B, only the first segment will be available for booking 365 days in advance, the second segment will be open for booking 365 days prior to its logical sailing date.

44 minutes ago, -Lew- said:

Excursions open for booking at 8:00pm eastern time 365 days prior to your sailing date.  For your B2B, only the first segment will be available for booking 365 days in advance, the second segment will be open for booking 365 days prior to its logical sailing date.

Do you know how World Cruise booking windows work? 365 days from start of the cruise, or 365 from the start of each segment?

1 hour ago, GMIAC said:

Do you know how World Cruise booking windows work? 365 days from start of the cruise, or 365 from the start of each segment?

Sorry, I can't say for sure.  If the B2B rule holds true, bookings would be by segment which would be a pain for sure.

We cruise in the Med each fall, so booking excursions 365 days out for the following year usually requires a 2:00am wakeup to get online.  That, too, can be a pain.

2 hours ago, GMIAC said:

365 from start of WC for excursions for the entire cruise, but occasionally some ports may not be available that early and will be added later.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/21/2024 at 8:00 AM, jtslattery said:

We haven't booked yet - is there a time (i.e six months out) that RSS opens excursions. Is there any way to look at what available if you have not booked?

Yes.  If you are within the 365 days (or 300 if not in a Concierge or above or Silver member of SS Society), you can have your TA put a hold on the cruise (I think it's up to 7 days you can hold a cruise, but don't quote me on that) and your TA should send you a booking confirmation with a booking number on it.  You can enter that booking into your "my account" "booked cruises" section on the website and you can hit the "customize" button for Shore Excursions and it will allow you to see every excursion in each port and if it's available for you.  I don't think you can book until the deposit is paid, but at least you can see actual availability.  

If you only want to look at the excursions, you can select the cruise and at the top of the itinerary there may be a "Click here to receive a list of all shore excursions being offered on this voyage" prompt and they'll email all the available excursions.  But it won't be finalized or show availability.  That can only be seen in the "customize" portion of the booking.  If that prompt isn't there, you can select each port from the itinerary and get an idea of what excursions have been offered in the past.

Edited by papaflamingo