Temperature in the evening: Lawn Club & Porch, 24th May baltic sea cruise

Hi,

my DW and I love to go to the Lawn Club and Porch. But we know these outlets only from Med. cruises in August to Satorini...

Are the Restaurants during the baltic cruises better covert from the weather then during the Mediterranean curises?

How war is it inside? Do we  need to bring with a Pullover or at least a Jacket for my wife.

What is your suggestion /experiences?

Thank you in advance

Frank

We went to Lawn Club grill when we were on Silhouette last year on a Scandinavia cruise. We booked when our ship was overnight in Stockholm so it would be calmer. I would recommend taking a sweater or wrap. 

Silhouette has overhead heaters now in both restaurants.  I had dinner at them both in Norway.  Lawn club Grill was comfortable, but the porch is open on one side, and it became quite chilly in there, even with the blankets that they provided would definitely suggest bringing a wrap, jacket, or something to keep you warm. 

We were on a Caribbean cruise in December and it was cold one evening. Everyone was wrapped in blankets in Lawn Club Grill. I was so cold that it wasn’t even enjoyable. Going to Iceland /Ireland in a couple of weeks and we won’t even consider LCG

I have this booked in July for Norwegian Fjords cruise, I'm actually taking long sleeve tops and a hoodie with me for just in case - I'm expecting I'll be using it for dinner here.