Celebrity Apex low/no sugar Tonic water availability

We are due to sail on Apex  from Southampton a few weeks .Just wondered if anyone could confirm  the availability  on board of low/no sugar Tonic Water and if available what brand 

Many thanks 

Was not available on my last Celebrity cruise.  Nor sugar free mixers like cranberry juice.  I brought my own bottle of unsweetened cranberry juice and used soda as my mixer instead of tonic.  If you're close to the port and don't have too many travel limitations, you can bring your own on embarkation day.

Can't speak for Apex specifically but I have had no issue getting 'diet' tonic to go with my Kettle One on any of my Celebrity sailing since the restart. 

35 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Can't speak for Apex specifically but I have had no issue getting 'diet' tonic to go with my Kettle One on any of my Celebrity sailing since the restart. 

Yay!  Great news!  I will check it our next week.

8 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Yay!  Great news!  I will check it our next week.

Can speak for Apex last spring for 24 days and, yes, they had no sugar tonic at that time (in the Retreat anyway but not positive about the other venues).

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PTC DAWG said:

Sprite Zero and Vodka is my go to instead of diet tonic on board..or club soda and lime. 

This reminds me of one of my favorite lines from the TV show Mad Men:

“You need three ingredients for a cocktail. Vodka and Mountain Dew is an emergency.” -Peggy Olson 

Edited by SerraG

18 minutes ago, SerraG said:

This reminds me of one of my favorite lines from the TV show Mad Men:

“You need three ingredients for a cocktail. Vodka and Mountain Dew is an emergency.” -Peggy Olson 

Great show..

• Like 1

Great question.  I'm T2 diabetic (well-controlled), but generally, I can't find sugar-free tonic water on any cruise.  A can of regular tonic water, usually contains roughly 33G of carbs, 130 calories, 30G of added sugar, versus 0G carbs, 0 calories and 0G added sugar for the "diet" tonic water.  I think the price is similar between the two, so I've had a hard time understanding why it's so difficult to find the no sugar option.

Diet tonic was available on the Eclipse in November, the Beyond in January, and the Summit earlier this month.  Only once did a bar not have it and they made my gin and diet tonic with Fresca instead. It did not sound good, but was quite tasty.