Booking doesn't show up in the App

Booked a 2026 British Isles cruise last week. It didn't show up in the app with our other cruises right away but I figured it would after a day or two but it hasn't. I tried to add it manually with the booking number I can see when I log into princess.com but the app says it can't find that booking number.

Is it because the cruise is 25 months out? Some other reason?

When I put my booking number into the App, it said it belonged to another person.

I had to contact the TA and they contacted Princess.

I could then get into the App.

i am not impressed.

3 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Can you see the booking via the website?

Yep, that's where I got the booking We are in an urgent situation number.

3 minutes ago, nbsjcruiser said:

Yep, that's where I got the booking We are in an urgent situation number.

Well, I don't know what "urgent situation number" means...

Just to absolutely clarify; all of your bookings show up on the website and all but one show up on the app...and it has been over a week since you booked?

How many actually show on the app?  I've heard (no positive proof...heard this here on CC) that the app can only show so many cruises.  There *supposedly* is a limitation as to how many it can track.

In my opinion...as long as it shows up on the website (cruise personalizer) then you're good to go.  You should make sure that the app is up to date...maybe even uninstall/re-install...but again, if it shows on the website you are booked.

48 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Well, I don't know what "urgent situation number" means...

Just to absolutely clarify; all of your bookings show up on the website and all but one show up on the app...and it has been over a week since you booked?

How many actually show on the app?  I've heard (no positive proof...heard this here on CC) that the app can only show so many cruises.  There *supposedly* is a limitation as to how many it can track.

In my opinion...as long as it shows up on the website (cruise personalizer) then you're good to go.  You should make sure that the app is up to date...maybe even uninstall/re-install...but again, if it shows on the website you are booked.

Correct - all cruises but one show up.  I see 3 in the app and have 4 booked.

And I'm not worried about it, I see it on the website do I'm almost 2 years away before I need to be concerned about it not showing up. I'm just curious.

1 hour ago, nbsjcruiser said:

And I'm not worried about it, I see it on the website do I'm almost 2 years away before I need to be concerned about it not showing up. I'm just curious.

It sometimes takes more than a few days.  What ship?  If it’s the Sun or Star, it takes a little longer.  

They are still programming the MDR options on cruises, seems to affect a lot of aspects on the App.

As mentioned by @Rick&Jeannie if you see it on the website, you’re good!😊 

I think the only explanation is IT.  SMH

Nbsjcruiser

I am in the same position as you.Booked a Europe 2026 cruise

10 days ago.Shows up in Cruise Personaliser but as yet not recorded

on Princess App.

Tried to add it but got message “can’t find booking”

Going to wait a week or so then phone Princess.No rush this

much in advance,but want to know it’s there for booking restaurants etc.

45 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

It sometimes takes more than a few days.  What ship?  If it’s the Sun or Star, it takes a little longer.  

They are still programming the MDR options on cruises, seems to affect a lot of aspects on the App.

As mentioned by @Rick&Jeannie if you see it on the website, you’re good!😊 

I think the only explanation is IT.  SMH

Majestic Princess

Damn IT people! 😡

Oh wait, that's what I do for a living 🙂

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, nbsjcruiser said:

Majestic Princess

Damn IT people! 😡

Oh wait, that's what I do for a living 🙂

Well, us IT folks have to stick together! 😀 As I understand it,  it's just a database sync issue...

• Haha 1

I am in same boat do not see my November 2025 (b2b) or my May 2026 (b2b) cruises. I do see my July (b2b) and November 2024 (b2b) and July 2025 cruises.  All 9 of them are on my personalizer so not worried just figured app was full. 

6 hours ago, nbsjcruiser said:

Did you book this the same way as the other cruises? Have you tried logging into the app using the information for another person on the reservation to see if it shows up for them.

Have seen this happen when there was an error in entering the passenger information. If it does not completely match the Princess system will think that it is a new user and assign a new Captain's Circle Number. In that case it will not show up on the App because it thinks that it is owned by someone else.

12 hours ago, TRLD said:

Did you book this the same way as the other cruises? Have you tried logging into the app using the information for another person on the reservation to see if it shows up for them.

Have seen this happen when there was an error in entering the passenger information. If it does not completely match the Princess system will think that it is a new user and assign a new Captain's Circle Number. In that case it will not show up on the App because it thinks that it is owned by someone else.

Yep, we booked this through our Princess vacation planner

I had the same issue a couple of weeks ago with the Sky Princess booking for 2025. Never gave it another thought until I read this thread.

Gave it another go, and this time it worked. The App shows it with our Sun Princess 2024 booking.

I really wouldn't waste time calling Princess over it. 

20 hours ago, Glad Bailey said:

Nbsjcruiser

I am in the same position as you.Booked a Europe 2026 cruise

10 days ago.Shows up in Cruise Personaliser but as yet not recorded

on Princess App.

Tried to add it but got message “can’t find booking”

Going to wait a week or so then phone Princess.No rush this

much in advance,but want to know it’s there for booking restaurants etc.

I got the same message when I tried to add our May 2026 cruise to the app. No big deal at this point,  so long as it is showing on the website. 

1 hour ago, donswife said:

I got the same message when I tried to add our May 2026 cruise to the app. No big deal at this point,  so long as it is showing on the website. 

Same.  My 9/24 cruise shows up all the time.  Green checkmark and "ready to sail".  I booked a May, 2026 cruise two weeks ago and it still won't show up, and when I try to add the Booking Number manually, I get an error message.  I read on these boards that this is common, and the problem corrects itself if you log out, and then log back in using the booking number of the most recently booked cruise (and not by using your Username and Password.)  That might work, but I am not taking any chances that logging out might somehow mess up my September cruise for which I am "Green" and good to sail.  Once that cruise is over, I will try the "log out and log back in" approach.  But in the meantime, if anyone else wants to give that a go, report back and let us know if it worked.

I have six cruises booked (2 in 2026) and all show up in the app.  No rhyme or reason for why others are having problems.  Knock on wood, but I've had no problems with the app.  My cruise in July has my dining options as I originally input on the app.  I have not yet tried to input on my cruises in 2025.  Hope I didn't jynx myself.

On 5/27/2024 at 11:30 AM, upwarduk said:

When I put my booking number into the App, it said it belonged to another person.

Sort of the reverse happened to me.  Today I downloaded the new app to my phone, and then went to Princess.com to begin the Personalizers for Hubby and me.  (It's faster/easier on a PC than gerbil-size phone screen.)  I got the message that our Booking number had "ALREADY BEEN CLAIMED".

I thought it was because I had signed on in the app, so I called Princess.   Spoke to a lovely girl who spoke perfect English.  She was able to get up and running.  Then, when I got to the Personalizer, my information had immediately populated from prior cruises, but Hubby's had not.  Seems weird.  Tomorrow I'll try to get it worked out.

We are in the same situation with a booking on the Sapphire Princess for March 2026. We would like to purchase the Internet now because we know prices will only go UP. We booked a cruise on the Enchanted for October 2026 and that has already showed up on the App. Makes no sense!

We've called Princess several times and they keep saying "Wait a few days." over and over again. I don't think they know what's going on.

It's still 2 years away, but still....

Arlene

P.S. - I posted a similar topic a yesterday.

• 2 weeks later...