Celebrity Suite Minibar Question

Has anyone cruised in a suite since the new suites benefits package has been announced?  For all suites, it says that a "complimentary stocked minibar" is included.  Just what does that include, is it replenished daily, and for certain, you are not charged for using minibar items if in a suite, correct?

1 minute ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

We weren't charged.  Our mini fridge contained Evian water, beer, and coke products.  We only drank the water and it was restocked.  This was a Sky suite.

Thanks.  Wondering about the beer and soft drinks.  Also, I've read that if you don't like the particular beer/soft drinks that are stocked, you could request that your butler switch them to those you prefer.  But if you only drank the water, guess you wouldn't know.  Anyone else that can answer?

1 minute ago, kpark895 said:

Thanks.  Wondering about the beer and soft drinks.  Also, I've read that if you don't like the particular beer/soft drinks that are stocked, you could request that your butler switch them to those you prefer.  But if you only drank the water, guess you wouldn't know.  Anyone else that can answer?

Our butler told us he would get us whatever we liked.  The problem is, the mini fridge isn't really a refrigerator...it's a cooler and I use that term very loosely because everything was pretty much room temp...and it's sinful to drink warm beer!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

Our butler told us he would get us whatever we liked.  The problem is, the mini fridge isn't really a refrigerator...it's a cooler and I use that term very loosely because everything was pretty much room temp...and it's sinful to drink warm beer!

I agree about the warm beer!  I usually try to keep a bottle in the ice bucket if I'm planning on drinking one.  Although my last cruise on the Eclipse, in a regular balcony cabin, the "fridge" was actually the coldest fridge I've ever had on a cruise!

1 hour ago, Georgia_Peaches said:

...it's a cooler and I use that term very loosely because everything was pretty much room temp...and it's sinful to drink warm beer!

How about "rodeo cool"?  🤠

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ggo85 said:

In a RS, you get beer, soda, juice and water restocked.  Think CS is similar. 

RS and above gets stocked daily , including mixers you also get two liters of liquor of your choice and a bottle of champagne. Sky used to get a bottle of sparkling wine . 

1 hour ago, George C said:

RS and above gets stocked daily , including mixers you also get two liters of liquor of your choice and a bottle of champagne. Sky used to get a bottle of sparkling wine . 

As I said.  Everything is restocked other than wine and hard liquor. 

Thanks to everyone who answered.  I had asked this same question previously in a retreat group on another social media site, and there was a person who swore up and down that I would be charged for everything I used from the minibar.  She last cruised in March and was using that as her rationale, even though I pointed out that there had been changes.  When I asked her what "complimentary stocked minibar" meant, she huffed and puffed and basically said she was done with me.  LOL!  I thanked her politely, and then proceeded to get much better answers from others, including all of you!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, kpark895 said:

Thanks to everyone who answered.  I had asked this same question previously in a retreat group on another social media site, and there was a person who swore up and down that I would be charged for everything I used from the minibar.  She last cruised in March and was using that as her rationale, even though I pointed out that there had been changes.  When I asked her what "complimentary stocked minibar" meant, she huffed and puffed and basically said she was done with me.  LOL!  I thanked her politely, and then proceeded to get much better answers from others, including all of you!

I saw that post, and even responded. She was quite put out that anyone would dare contradict her. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

I saw that post, and even responded. She was quite put out that anyone would dare contradict her. 

I couldn't understand her reasoning. And the fact that she called means nothing - Celebrity reps are notorious for getting things wrong, not being updated about changes, or just making up their own facts and rules. Thought I asked a pretty easy to question to answer IF you had sailed in a suite since the changes (which she hadn't).  But there's always one on that site, isn't there.

On 6/10/2024 at 6:15 PM, Georgia_Peaches said:

Has this been eliminated?  We had a bottle in our SS last week.

I don’t think so , only reason I said used to, is I haven’t sailed in sky recently, last couple were Royal, we had butler offer us a second bottle in sky suite in past. 

• Like 1

On 6/11/2024 at 10:52 AM, kpark895 said:

I had asked this same question previously in a retreat group on another social media site, and there was a person who swore up and down that I would be charged for everything I used from the minibar. 

And maybe now you can understand why I have never had an account on that other 'social media site' and never will.  

• Like 1

On 6/10/2024 at 7:15 PM, Georgia_Peaches said:

Has this been eliminated?  We had a bottle in our SS last week.

We had a bottle in ours sky suite last month.  There was a note with it informing us to let our "Retreat Host" know when we wanted it chilled.  The bottle and note were still there when we left the ship. 

• Haha 1

On 6/10/2024 at 3:50 PM, George C said:

Had a RS butler who kept me supplied with 375s of the Michele Chiarlo Barolo for 15 nights!  Think we went through 8 of them.  Had traded the booze setup for wine.