Requesting coffee makers

LimeyUK

New to Celebrity and will be going on the Reflection in August.  Was wondering if we can request a coffee maker for our cabin.  My BF and I are originally from England and are big tea drinkers in the morning and afternoon.  I usually sail on NCL and they do put coffee makers in your cabin if requested.

Coffee Machines are limited to Upper Suites but good chance you can get a Kettle.   I usually make a request to the Zenith Desk and the seem to always find one for us.   They may be limited.

1 hour ago, LimeyUK said:

A kettle would be great.  We are in an Aqua class cabin if that helps. What is the Zenith Desk?

Zenith is the highest level of Captains Club.   So not applicable in your case.

kettles are generally placed in state rooms on cruises out of Southampton. For other cruises, you can ask you shouldn’t be surprised if they tell you that they aren’t available.

3 hours ago, LimeyUK said:

A kettle would be great.  We are in an Aqua class cabin if that helps. What is the Zenith Desk?

Sorry -- Zenith is the highest level of Captain's Club and they have a private number for Zenith Members.   I'm not sure if it help or if being that we always travel in suites. 

I would ask your Stateroom Attendant immediately after arriving and see what they can do for you.

Thank you for all your responses.  Just incase I can't get a kettle brought to my cabin, I see there is a place called the Hideaway on decks 7 & 8 - looks like they have self serve coffee.  Does it also have just hot water? - I always bring my own tea bags whenever I travel ☺️

58 minutes ago, LimeyUK said:

Thank you for all your responses.  Just incase I can't get a kettle brought to my cabin, I see there is a place called the Hideaway on decks 7 & 8 - looks like they have self serve coffee.  Does it also have just hot water? - I always bring my own tea bags whenever I travel ☺️

You can always get tea bags in the Ocean view buffet if you need any 

3 hours ago, LimeyUK said:

Yes, the coffee makers at the hideaway do have a hot water spout.

4 hours ago, LimeyUK said:

Yes -