Dining reservations

negn

Has anyone been able to book dining for the Regal Princess' British isles itineraries? If so could you confirm the traditional dining times? 5pm would be a very early dinner time anywhere in Europe except the Nordics. I would prefer 5.30 or 6pm and I'm considered an early diner. 

I haven't paid in full yet as the German payment deadline is 30 rather than 90 days, but I might have to, to secure the right dining times. 

26 minutes ago, DuaneO said:

Yes the external app access using princess’s web site under checkin works.  But the first night the private table seem unavailable. There after it’s wide open.  So booked without the use of the app.  Now works!

good luck everyone!

Every time I try to do something in the website checkin, I get this: This booking has already been claimed.

I used to get that intermittently, but now I always get it. 

3 minutes ago, Sea Hag said:

Every time I try to do something in the website checkin, I get this: This booking has already been claimed.

I used to get that intermittently, but now I always get it. 

Log in with booking number. Click cancel on the first screen then scroll to bottom and click on use booking number.

Edited by dpalmquist
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, louden said:

Does anyone know how to identify which dining room on exh ship  is anytime walkins or traditional set times etc.

Louden

No, I noticed on the discovery that several MDR restaurants were not listed.

It’s not set up as walk-in, anytime reser. Or fixed dining.  Strange.  Btw they released a new app 8 hours ago, so …

1 minute ago, DuaneO said:

It’s not set up as walk-in, anytime reser. Or fixed dining.  Strange.  Btw they released a new app 8 hours ago, so …

On the Regal 1 dining room wasn't listed so I assume it is the walk-in. One dining room had 5:00 and 7:30 choice so I assume traditional. 3rd dining room had reservations every 20 min.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DuaneO said:

So what I see is as I click into each dining room I see times available. On one dining room on each ship there are only two times available 5:00 and 7:30. That is the traditional room. On one room no times available I assume that is walk up and on third I see all the times and can make reservations. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, AZaTaz said:

So what I see is as I click into each dining room I see times available. On one dining room on each ship there are only two times available 5:00 and 7:30. That is the traditional room. On one room no times available I assume that is walk up and on third I see all the times and can make reservations. 

Thanks for the explanation.. It would be nice if Princess clarified this in the beginning.  Now I just have to get the darn app to work properly.  Tired of messing up my Canada Day celebration.  Off to find a patio.  Sorry for the rant !

Cheers

Louden

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Rudy888 said:

Able to book traditional, Enchanted in February but unable to book a shared table

Yes, painstakingly slow.

Error every few tries…

Enchanted Feb shows:

5 Pm and 730 Pm TD in Santorini MDR

DMW 5 pm then every 20 mins

Capri MDR.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, louden said:

Thanks for the explanation.. It would be nice if Princess clarified this in the beginning.  Now I just have to get the darn app to work properly.  Tired of messing up my Canada Day celebration.  Off to find a patio.  Sorry for the rant !

Cheers

Louden

Happy Canada Day! Enjoy

19 minutes ago, dpalmquist said:

Log in with booking number. Click cancel on the first screen then scroll to bottom and click on use booking number.

That worked. Kinda. 😂 Had to go around in circles for a couple of loops, but I got there eventually. Thanks. 😃

9 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

Yes, painstakingly slow.

Error every few tries…

Enchanted Feb shows:

5 Pm and 730 Pm TD in Santorini MDR

DMW 5 pm then every 20 mins

Capri MDR.

I see nothing for the Capri in Feb.....but every 20 minutes in Amalfi

I think - heavy emphasis on "think" - I've gotten what I wanted. I actually did that in the app but then logged into the web version as above to see if it was there. Many, many errors on the web version as well as the app. On the Ruby, I have 5:00, table for two, same time and location, in the Michaelangelo. I think - again the emphasis on "think" - I was only offered two times in the app, so I'm reasonable sure that this is the traditional dining room. I never did see anything, anywhere that spoke of traditional or not. Anybody with confirmation or disagreement on that? I've seen so many page errors today that I'm not sure where I'm at.

I'm curious.  Is this new time for making reservations for the new scheme or is it for those people sailing before that who got their already-made reservations cancelled?  (I'm not doing any of this at the moment, and I feel pain for all of you fighting the app.)

25 minutes ago, louden said:

Cheers

Louden

22 minutes ago, AZaTaz said:

Happy Canada Day! Enjoy

I'm guessing the folks celebrating Canada Day are having milder weather than we will be having on Thursday for Independence Day here in the US. I checked the weather channel forecast for Tuscon, AZ where @AZaTaz is located and was surprised to find it's (slightly) cooler predictions than it is here at home. Whether in Tuscon or here in Butte County we will be cooking compared to the folks in Canada. My wife and daughter have invited people for a barbecue at our oldest son's house. I think they are crazy given the forecast temps.

Tuscon, AZ Predictions from The Weather Channel

image.thumb.png.438a24f965b63f3179c8ee41d569c9a4.png

Butte County Predictions from The Weather Channel

image.thumb.png.6c9da9cce752e071ee06ab7509bf478e.png

1 minute ago, Thrak said:

I'm guessing the folks celebrating Canada Day are having milder weather than we will be having on Thursday for Independence Day here in the US. I checked the weather channel forecast for Tuscon, AZ where @AZaTaz is located and was surprised to find it's (slightly) cooler predictions than it is here at home. Whether in Tuscon or here in Butte County we will be cooking compared to the folks in Canada. My wife and daughter have invited people for a barbecue at our oldest son's house. I think they are crazy given the forecast temps.

Tuscon, AZ Predictions from The Weather Channel

image.thumb.png.438a24f965b63f3179c8ee41d569c9a4.png

Butte County Predictions from The Weather Channel

image.thumb.png.6c9da9cce752e071ee06ab7509bf478e.png

Wow you guys need to stay inside!

I will be in New York City on the 4th and weather looks great. I get on the Island Princess on the 5th for 31 days so will miss some of the hot weather in Tucson

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, louden said:

Cheers

Louden

Oh Canada! 🇨🇦