What accessory does the Medalion come with?

mattR

What is the standard accessory that comes with your medallion during check-in?  Where can you see what other accessories they offer on the ship? Hoping the offer a simple stretch over your hand rubber bracelet? 

They come with a holder on a lanyard.  They sell wrist bands onboard (like a watch band).  I don't know about stretchy ones.  I'm sure there are a variety of styles available online.  

Posted (edited)

Apparently you can shop for your medalion accessories pre-cruise (cheaper) via the app.  Or wait until you are on board. 

If you google it on the princess webpage it doesn't show the available.  options. Amazon has some available but not all. There is a stretchy spiral wristband available.

Edited by paddingtonbear

Do you have Plus (free shipping)

Do you have Premier (free accessory of THEIR choice).

Have you already ordered your Medallion?

Go to your app.  

Travel Information page 

Order Medallion

Click on name

Medallion or Accessories

I think there is a shipping charge and tax for ordering it online

• Like 1

My suggestion would to wait until you board and look at your options in the Ocean area especially for wrist bands to get the size you want and if you have OBC it will be taken out of that the ones on Amazon do not fully fit.

• Like 1

You will have the option to purchase the other options when you order you medallion on the app as you go through your pre cruise registration. We ordered clips that would allow you to attach to a bag or belt loops, etc.  Honestly I kept it in my pocket and that worked great because it mostly works when it's close to a reader so even in my pocket, servers knew who I was and just walking up to the cabin door, unlocked it and I walked in without me needing to pull it from my pocket.  The only time I really needed to grab it and do something with it was for getting on and off the ship and needing to hold it up to the reader.  By ordering the clips early, everything came to our house about 10 days prior to our cruise, including the free lanyards which we really did not use.

as an accessory included with Premier, we were given bright blue clips like the crew wear. We didn't like them. We kept using the airtag bands we got on Amazon, airtag clips we got on amazon and the free carrier on a free lanyard.

20240618_085715.jpg

20240618_085658.jpg

20240618_085621.jpg

20240618_085616.jpg

Here is the free lanyard that comes with the medallion. We also have the blue flexible watch band (comes in many colors), the flexible fabric watch band (also has color choices), and my husband's favorite -- the clip. He likes the clip as it's very sturdy and can be clipped to belt loop, backpack, etc. There are other choices -- you'll see a display onboard, usually by the photo counter -- where you can try things on. 

20240618_082106.jpg

20240618_082121.jpg

20240618_082044.jpg

20240618_082132.jpg

• Like 1