New Excursions Display on Planner... How Do I See Other Days?

Posted (edited)

Has anyone else encountered the new view on the Shore Excursions part of the Planner? Rather than the old drop-down menu for the days, there are boxes across the top. But there is only space for 5 boxes (View All, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5) and I cannot figure out how to get to Day 5, Day 6, etc. It's a pain to go through all of them to get to the later days, especially since the excursions are NOT organized by day but randomly put in. There is no arrow anywhere to move the boxes forward, and clicking on the last box does not move them forward.

I've tried on Safari, Firefox, and Chrome and it's the same set up.

Has anyone else encountered this? And how did you get to the additional days to be able to see just them?

Edited by WrittenOnYourHeart

Sorry I am no help.  Same old layout on my planner in Safari on iPad.  Clicked on See all excursions and it looks like this.  That is as far as I have gotten on this first cuppa.   I can check Chrome and Edge once I get to the office and brew another cuppa. 😆 

0D01F2CB-4955-4764-831D-C5BF3479F63A.png

• Thanks 1

I’m not app-centric to say the least, but in the app on my iPhone when I click on Excursions at the bottom of the opening screen, it takes me here.  You can scroll over and see all of the days of the cruise.  I clicked on Oranjestad and these dropped down.  It is not showing the two excursions for Aruba that I already have reserved, so possibly it is only showing the ones with remaining availability?  Just my guess.  So, the app might possibly be another avenue for you?

IMG_4791.thumb.png.4b2febd7ebd6ad16160c762238e9a1e5.png

Our cruise planner  app drives us crazy to  find cruises  or book dining and excursions.. so if it's  become worse..we will suffer along!   

sorry but it has always been bad!

53 minutes ago, bikerunner said:

I have a slide bar

Wow.  I haven’t seen this before!😁

Is moving the slide bar the only option?

Or can you just tap on the desired port?

2 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

Sorry I am no help.  Same old layout on my planner in Safari on iPad.  Clicked on See all excursions and it looks like this.  That is as far as I have gotten on this first cuppa.   I can check Chrome and Edge once I get to the office and brew another cuppa. 😆 

0D01F2CB-4955-4764-831D-C5BF3479F63A.png

I have the same old view using Chrome on my iPad.

37 minutes ago, Stem to Stern said:

Wow.  I haven’t seen this before!😁

Is moving the slide bar the only option?

Or can you just tap on the desired port?

you can tap, but you need to scroll over to get the additional ports on this one I had to slide over to get Puerto Plata to show then tap it.  Very simple and easy to use

2 hours ago, bikerunner said:

I have a slide bar that I just move over on mine  Works on both Mac and Windows on my reservations

image.thumb.png.23e2abe96c50d1318226c40c541a20dc.png

Weird. I don't get a slide bar at all. 😞

2 hours ago, Stem to Stern said:

I’m not app-centric to say the least, but in the app on my iPhone when I click on Excursions at the bottom of the opening screen, it takes me here.  You can scroll over and see all of the days of the cruise.  I clicked on Oranjestad and these dropped down.  It is not showing the two excursions for Aruba that I already have reserved, so possibly it is only showing the ones with remaining availability?  Just my guess.  So, the app might possibly be another avenue for you?

IMG_4791.thumb.png.4b2febd7ebd6ad16160c762238e9a1e5.png

I can see them in my app. The website usually has fuller descriptions though. Oh well. 

How far out is your cruise?  My 2024 cruise has all of the days, but my spring 2026 cruise is missing days like what you’ve described,  I also can’t access if through the app since it tells me it isn’t “ready.”  I was thinking the missing days are because shore excursions haven’t been solidified for some ports nearly 2 years out and they’ll appear once we’re a bit closer to the cruise date.  Not sure if that’s correct, but it made the most sense to me.  😉

30 minutes ago, Mauidiver said:

How far out is your cruise?  My 2024 cruise has all of the days, but my spring 2026 cruise is missing days like what you’ve described,  I also can’t access if through the app since it tells me it isn’t “ready.”  I was thinking the missing days are because shore excursions haven’t been solidified for some ports nearly 2 years out and they’ll appear once we’re a bit closer to the cruise date.  Not sure if that’s correct, but it made the most sense to me.  😉

July 27, 2024. My work computer has the slide bar. Not my home computer though.

Posted (edited)

Tried Edge on Windows-based desktop at work.  Now the shore excursions won’t even come up in my planner.

Logged off Celebrity, closed Edge, and tried Chrome.  Banner at top of my planner reads, “Hang tight, lots of guests are sailing through our site.  Don’t pick up the phone just yet, we’ll load all the fun stuff soon.”

Again, with the punctuation failures.😂
I closed the banner, clicked on Shore Excursions and they came up.  Looks just like it did on my iPad with the old format.

Edited by Stem to Stern
  • Like 1