X website wacky again.

Received an email from X this am advertising savings on drink packages , wifi , ect......

Signed into my account to see the prices for my upcoming cruise and nothing but a constant X appearing and disappearing .

• Like 1

Same, like most cruise lines they just don't care enough to spend the necessary $$$.

I like this note that popped up:

"Hang tight, lots of guests are sailing through our site. Don't pick up the phone just yet, we'll load all the fun stuff soon."

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, horseymike said:

Received an email from X this am advertising savings on drink packages , wifi , ect......

Signed into my account to see the prices for my upcoming cruise and nothing but a constant X appearing and disappearing .

On my sailing ( July Ascent) there is a 40% discount on DP, I have just upgraded from classic to premium for £8.52 per day ( U.K.) but I had to call because it didn’t work on the website 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, debgreg said:

On my sailing ( July Ascent) there is a 40% discount on DP, I have just upgraded from classic to premium for £8.52 per day ( U.K.) but I had to call because it didn’t work on the website 

Cheers mate. 🍻

Thanks 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Removed cookies and logged back in.

Evidently various issues persist….

”We can’t find the page you are looking for either.”

At least they are being transparent about said issues.😂

IMG_4800.thumb.jpeg.3a32d36b8435fdb442923dcfc778fd56.jpeg

Edited by Stem to Stern
  • Thanks 1

I read on another thread that a person called Celebrity and the rep didn't even know about this new sale.

Promote the sale with emails and didn't let forward facing employees know. Promote the sale and are not prepared on your website. Crazy...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Currently, the app will not allow me to purchase or simply book any  dinners.  Also, since our cruise had a port change, our daily excursion line up is out of whack.  It is displaying multiple sea days on the same days as port days.

In prep for a cruise, I researched and booked complex international travel (on other sites) in a total of about 20 minutes.

Then I went to the Celebrity site and tried to book a simple shore excursion. Three hours later, still no joy. The usual "We are putting the finishing touches on your cruise", to showing random available excursions. Then showing some as available but then in checkout saying "one or more was not available" and this happened despite choosing half dozen different available ones. Of course, forcing me to login again and again and again.

But my favorite was when I finally got something to stick in the cart and going through payment, I got an error message saying "Your shopping cart has rolled away." I'm not making this up.

• Like 1