Looking for list of non alcoholic cocktails and beers offered

remydiva

I drank the Heineken 0.0 on Emerald. Only certain bars carried, it mainly by the pools. They have to go to the back to get it. At times I got 2 and kept on in my refrigerator.

22 minutes ago, 1025cruise said:

Assuming your teens have the plus package, they can get whatever they want. 

We’ll teens can not get anything they want….

Teens- no alcohol.

for @Skippy Princess.com has what is included in every package.

Sky Princess from Southampton in May 2024 had zero alcohol Gin at the Bellini Bar (which is on Deck 5 on Sky).  

Makers Mark and Knob Creek also in picture were full strength, thankfully! 

IMG_1385.jpeg

• Like 2

On 6/28/2024 at 12:57 PM, remydiva said:

Thanks for pics. She likes mojitos so hopefully the mock version is good. The strawberry fire one sounds interesting too. 

I’d hoped given the societal move to offering non alcoholic options, that the cruise lines would hop on board.

Not looking for a cost reduction; just looking for more  options for those who choose NOT to imbibe yet want the holiday feeling, 

Agreed - it would be nice to have additional non-alcoholic options. Heineken 0.0 is pretty good, but there are some really nice N/A IPAs and other beers out there. Princess could also consider offering some of the pre-mixed cocktails (De Soi, Fauxmosa, etc.) rather than going so heavy on the mocktails involving Sprite. A couple of hop waters would be welcome. 🙂 

I am looking forward to trying the Strawberries on Fire!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, MuffinW said:

Agreed - it would be nice to have additional non-alcoholic options. Heineken 0.0 is pretty good, but there are some really nice N/A IPAs and other beers out there. Princess could also consider offering some of the pre-mixed cocktails (De Soi, Fauxmosa, etc.) rather than going so heavy on the mocktails involving Sprite. A couple of hop waters would be welcome. 🙂 

I am looking forward to trying the Strawberries on Fire!

I totally agree, more 0% lagers and beers on the menu would be good to have. Corona Cero is pretty good, and there are some good Spanish ones out there too. I enjoy cocktails, but it may just be my taste, but I find most mocktails way too sweet. 

• Like 1

We managed fine with the Heineken 0.0%. Even tried a non alcoholic wine…Don’t!  Non alcoholic gin & tonic? Tonic & bitters a much better choice (imho) 

I do wish they’d stock Guinness 0% to my mind, it’s really good. 

1 hour ago, Ranchi said:

We managed fine with the Heineken 0.0%. Even tried a non alcoholic wine…Don’t!  Non alcoholic gin & tonic? Tonic & bitters a much better choice (imho) 

I do wish they’d stock Guinness 0% to my mind, it’s really good. 

Most non-alcoholic wine is dreadful, I agree. I do enjoy tonic water (with a splash of cranberry or bitters). I drink the sugar-free tonic at home, but it's rare out in the wild. The Guinness 0% would be a solid addition.

3 hours ago, laslomas said:

I totally agree, more 0% lagers and beers on the menu would be good to have. Corona Cero is pretty good, and there are some good Spanish ones out there too. I enjoy cocktails, but it may just be my taste, but I find most mocktails way too sweet. 

Same on the mocktails. That's why I enjoy some of the premixed ones - they don't rely on Sprite or other sugars for flavor. 

• 1 month later...

Thank you so much for sharing the menus.  We're headed out on the Caribbean Princess in January and neither of us drink but do enjoy just sitting in a lounge, sipping a mocktail, and...well, lounging.  I am so happy we are getting past the days of only having Shirley temples or Roy Rogers as options.  We took a HAL cruise and the mocktail menu was extensive and impressive!  I'll bring a bottle of NA Brut for our cabin and we'll have the soda package that includes mocktails.  I am going to go through all the mocktail recipes I've saved and bring a few with me to try on board.

• Like 1

A few years ago there was another drink on the mocktail menu called "Tropical Blend". It was by far my favorite. I have been able to still get it. Well, at least a few years ago I did. We haven't gotten any packages since becoming Elite. We are not drinkers and the mini bar set up (which we change out for sodas) is enough for us.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I recently disembarked from the Grand Princess. The only N/A beer was Heineken 0.0 and the N/A Fre White Zinfandel I pre-ordered months ago for my stateroom "wasn't available." This was a little disappointing given how varied N/A options are in the wider world and that I had pre-ordered the Fre. 

That being said, Strawberries on Fire was delicious and the cruise was overall wonderful. I ended up drinking Strawberries on Fire, a few Heineken 0.0s, and a lot of club soda. But Princess could do better in this market, which I mentioned in my post-cruise survey.

I am yet to taste a Non Alcoholic wine that I like (or is even drinkable). 

I do not think Lyres is very drinkable at all.  Especially their whiskey/scotch. Their "gin" might be ok but only because you mix it with something else. Their Italian Spritz (aperol spritz) is nothing like aperol spritz.  Hopefully they are adjusting their recipes as they go along because it's a great idea to have NA spirits. 

But obviously we all have different tastes so it is definitely worth trying them. 

If I'm going alcohol free on board the ship I much prefer the mocktails. 

It's like being gluten free and chasing a fluffy white bread roll or being vegan and chasing a burger that tastes like meat.  Just accept that you can't have one and go for something completely different - like chocolate mousse or potato bake. 

9 hours ago, paddingtonbear said:

It's like being gluten free and chasing a fluffy white bread roll or being vegan and chasing a burger that tastes like meat.  Just accept that you can't have one

there is nothing wrong with chasing a fluffy white bread roll if you have to be gluten free. Just because you have to be GF doesn't mean that you can't or aren't allowed to crave a bread roll. A lot of people don't choose to be GF just for kicks - life chooses for them.

It's like being a diabetic and still wanting to have sweets. Wanting something sweet doesn't turn off just because you are diabetic.

4 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

there is nothing wrong with chasing a fluffy white bread roll if you have to be gluten free. Just because you have to be GF doesn't mean that you can't or aren't allowed to crave a bread roll. A lot of people don't choose to be GF just for kicks - life chooses for them.

It's like being a diabetic and still wanting to have sweets. Wanting something sweet doesn't turn off just because you are diabetic.

I’m GF from necessity, not choice, but have never found a fluffy white GF roll. I refuse to eat the horrible white cardboard like bread ships and hotels serve. I opt for something else entirely. 

I’m also trying to go low sugar without using sugar replacements. It’s not easy but it can be done. Luckily I’m not diabetic as I can’t tolerate sugar substitutes.