Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

It seems like the last of the 2025-26 season has only just went on sale, however it's already time for us to start looking ahead to the 2026-27 booking opening. Feel free to add more as and when they show up on the port schedules.

Sydney Ports is showing Anthem of the Seas home porting there in the Australia season. The first turn around is on Friday 31 October 2026, and she will remain there until Wednesday 14 April 2027. Sadly, again it seems that Sydney will only have the one ship for the summer season. There will most likely also be a ship home porting out of Brisbane, however the Brisbane port schedules at the moment are only visible as far as September 2026.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, ScottishRobbie said:

It seems like the last of the 2025-26 season has only just went on sale, however it's already time for us to start looking ahead to the 2026-27 booking opening. Feel free to add more as and when they show up on the port schedules.

Sydney Ports is showing Anthem of the Seas home porting there in the Australia season. The first turn around is on Friday 31 October 2026, and she will remain there until Wednesday 14 April 2027. Sadly, again it seems that Sydney will only have the one ship for the summer season. There will most likely also be a ship home porting out of Brisbane, however the Brisbane port schedules at the moment are only visible as far as September 2026.

I wonder how the prices are going to be ,25-26 are bad enough.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chiliburn said:

I wonder how the prices are going to be ,25-26 are bad enough.

I dread to think to be honest. I booked for 25/26 the day they went on sale and though the pricing was too expensive, and they've already gone up in the few months since

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ScottishRobbie said:

I dread to think to be honest. I booked for 25/26 the day they went on sale and though the pricing was too expensive, and they've already gone up in the few months since

25-26 is selling,I suppose it’s still good value but not the cheap holiday it used to be.

Are you going to start a ANZ thread?

I can only say from my recent experience..

I'm doing TA Oct 24 and Oct 25 I purchased them on release day, I've  not seen  them for less when I track them.. one has gone from £700 -to £1900 for the balcony....when there released and they don't look reasonable price I will hold off , just incase they drop of course 

Edited by tonygcharles

23 minutes ago, tonygcharles said:

I'm doing TA Oct 24 and Oct 25 I purchased them on release day, I've  not seen  them for less when I track them.. one has gone from £700 -to £1900 for the balcony....when there released and they don't look reasonable price I will hold off , just incase they drop of course 

Best way is to look for a group rate anyway!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tonygcharles said:

Use a USA TA who gets group rates? And you get price drops.

• Like 1

I'll be waiting for the Spring TA to drop as well. I'm not even sure where I want to go yet.  I've bounced back and forth between one that ends in Southhampton or Barcelona or Civitavecchia.  I'm going to make it a B3B so it'll depend on what the ship is schedule to do afterwards.

Edited by Tree_skier
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tree_skier said:

I'll be waiting for the Spring TA to drop as well. I'm not even sure where I want to go yet.  I've bounced back and forth between one that ends in Southhampton or Barcelona or Civitavecchia.  I'm going to make it a B3B so it'll depend on what the ship is schedule to do afterwards.

The Voyager TA may 2025, more than 1 person booked b3b because 3rd leg ended in athens greece. I just booked 2 legs, and struggling with rome which is where 2nd leg ends. Flight prices for end of may 2025 just coming out this week finally. Flights come out from royal 11 months out says my TA. I'm impatiently waiting. 

• Like 2

Funchal (Madeira), Portugal - Port Bookings (Correct as of 01/07/24)

Currently 2 bookings for Liberty OTS. The 1st call will likely be round-trip canaries, while the later will likely be WB TA. This indicates she will be based in Southampton, replacing Independence for 2026.

22nd June 2026 - Liberty OTS

21st October 2026 - Liberty OTS

• Like 3

Ponta Delgada, Azore Islands - Port Bookings (Correct as of 01/07/24)

A couple of early bookings for Odyssey and Harmony, likely stops on EB TAs. These ships are both heading to dry-dock before their European season by the looks of things, so it’s unknown if these will be passenger sailings or non-rev.

7th March 2026 - Odyssey OTS

27th March 2026 - Harmony OTS

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

A couple of early bookings for Odyssey and Harmony, likely stops on EB TAs. These ships are both heading to dry-dock before their European season by the looks of things, so it’s unknown if these will be passenger sailings or non-rev.

Interested in Odyssey from Civi to Greece in August 2026 so it would definitely be nice to sail on her fresh from a dry dock (not that I expect many updates after just 5 years). 

Edited by pyrateslife4me84

Le Havre, France - Port Bookings (Correct as of 01/07/24)

A couple of calls currently scheduled for Liberty, likely part of round-trip Southampton itineraries. The later booking looks to be just a 2-night cruise Southampton to Le Have and back, while the first appears to be in line with the usual 7-night France & Spain itinerary.

22nd September 2026 - Liberty OTS
26th September 2026 - Liberty OTS

8 minutes ago, Jumping Cruiser said:

I wonder which ship will replace Odyssey in Cape Liberty, for March and April, until the Oasis and Freedom/Voyager class ships arrive for the May to October season?

8 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

I wonder which ship will replace Odyssey in Cape Liberty, for March and April, until the Oasis and Freedom/Voyager class ships arrive for the May to October season?

Nothing? No Oasis-class ship is available and it would be surprising to send up a Quantum-Class ship for 7 weeks. I don’t think any are available, anyway. 

Edited by pyrateslife4me84