Deployment 2026-27 Booking Season Begins

2 hours ago, sjhanksaz said:

Because they need to run Natural Gas? 

Like most decisions, this is likely driven by $ revenue - RCI can make more some place else. Also, some ports may have restrictions limiting itineraries. 

• Like 1

On 7/1/2024 at 6:34 AM, cruiseboy89130 said:

Best way is to look for a group rate anyway!

I always book a group on opening day.  If they drop I get them to drop the group price to match it. Just need to know who to call.

Brisbane has updated their cruise ship port schedule from October 2026 - September 2027. There is currently no royal ship from Brisbane at this point and time for the 2026-2027 australia season… Compared Anthem to already be showing up in Sydney

IMG_3763.png

• Thanks 2

On 7/4/2024 at 9:16 AM, sgmn said:

I just wish they would have more longer cruises from Southampton. Next Summer is abysmal.

Mostly 5/7 night cruises plus a few 9 night. Just one 12 night. 

None of the 14 nights down into the Med they've had in the past.

Most Brits have 4 to 6 weeks annual holiday plus a lot of retired folk like to sail from their local port with no flying, so the longer cruises are very popular.  Seems like they are giving away the UK market share to other cruise lines.

Makes me wonder what RC UK office is doing to fight our corner 🤔 

Fingers crossed things improve summer of '26

Hello,

I think Michael Bayley has 'gone native'.

Regards,

Cublet

On 7/24/2024 at 5:02 PM, RosieRoo said:

🤷🏻‍♀️ I have booked 2/22/26 and want to make it a back to back, but nothing has opened for March 1st yet. If Odyssey is going to be in the Azores March 7th as Jumping Cruiser said, then I’m assuming an early transatlantic for Odyssey. 

Curious what ship RCCL will bring up early for Bayonne? There's no way there won't be a ship sailing out of there, especially in March when it's peak Spring break time. So whatever two ships are planned that summer, one will just arrive a month earlier that usual.

3 hours ago, little britain said:

Did you watch the Icon programme on Ch4 on Sunday night? I’m still undecided! 

Hello,

It's repeated either tonight or tomorrow on one of the other '4' named channels.

As I don't fly and it's too big for most of Europe, I've a self imposed lack of interest.

Regards,

Cublet

26 minutes ago, cublet said:

Hello,

It's repeated either tonight or tomorrow on one of the other '4' named channels.

As I don't fly and it's too big for most of Europe, I've a self imposed lack of interest.

Regards,

Cublet

I enjoyed the C4 programme and the Icon is a lovely ship but there are too many people onboard for me.  @cublet...my self imposed lack of interest is that I can do 2 or 3 cruises on older ships for the same price of a 7 night in an inside cabin on Icon and I am all about the best way to aquire those C & A points! Lol

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Icon is a lovely ship but there are too many people onboard for me. I can do 2 or 3 cruises on older ships for the same price of a 7 night in an inside cabin on Icon 

Agree 100%. Though it includes my Pinnacle, SOLO and even Military Disc on some Sailings still been able Book Radiance Class doing 9-16 niters in Balcony Aft(Sunset Rate) Cabins for total of between $90-$120 USD a nite on multiple Cruises. Will leave the Ships carrying 120% Capacity, Cruises with 8000-10000 passengers/crew to my Kids and everyone else. Choice, but an easy one for me 

• Like 5

3 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Agree 100%. Though it includes my Pinnacle, SOLO and even Military Disc on some Sailings still been able Book Radiance Class doing 9-16 niters in Balcony Aft(Sunset Rate) Cabins for total of between $90-$120 USD a nite on multiple Cruises. Will leave the Ships carrying 120% Capacity, Cruises with 8000-10000 passengers/crew to my Kids and everyone else. Choice, but an easy one for me 

Agreed….megaships are a waste in Europe, they can hardly go anywhere and there’s no “I’m sailing for the ship” mentality on those itineraries. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

Agreed….megaships are a waste in Europe, they can hardly go anywhere and there’s no “I’m sailing for the ship” mentality on those itineraries. 

A lot of us Europeans do sail on them for the ship. 🙂

But I do agree with you that they're a waste for anyone who's travelling a long way to cruise Europe for the ports.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

But I do agree with you that they're a waste for anyone who's travelling a long way to cruise Europe for the ports.

I also should have clarified I was thinking of Mediterranean itineraries with very long, often overnight port times and hardly any sea days. No time to really even see all of the ship much less enjoy it. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

I'm clearing my calendar for the Icon spring and fall 2029 TAs.  😄

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

TAs on the other hand are great for large ships, especially Quantum class although I’m not sure I’d call them quite mega. 

9 minutes ago, vjmatty said:

TAs on the other hand are great for large ships, especially Quantum class although I’m not sure I’d call them quite mega. 

I've done Royal TAs on Quantum, Anthem (x4), Vision, Voyager, and Oasis.  Next are Odyssey and Allure.

Other TAs were on Star Princess, Azamara Journey, and Celebrity Constellation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, vjmatty said:

I also should have clarified I was thinking of Mediterranean itineraries with very long, often overnight port times and hardly any sea days. No time to really even see all of the ship much less enjoy it. 

I sailed on that standard 7-night Med itinerary with just one sea day on Harmony on her inaugural season away back in September 2016. Met two English couples on board who had booked b2b precisely to be able to enjoy the ports and the ship.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

I've done Royal TAs on Quantum, Anthem (x4), Vision, Voyager, and Oasis.  Next are Odyssey and Allure.

I've only ever done one, about 14 or 15 years ago, and it was on Splendour, which was tiny in comparison.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Another_Critic said:

Let’s see….

1 on Enchantment

1 on Anthem

1 on Emerald Princess

1 on Queen Elizabeth 

1 on Queen Victoria

1 on Pacific Princess

2 on QE2

1 on QM2

Next year on Odyssey and Star Princess.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Another_Critic said:

The dry dock in Bahamas which can accommodate Icon should be ready/available by that time.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DutchCruiseFan said:

Rhapsody of the Seas shows up regularly on the Grand Cayman port schedule for winter 2026-2027. She does not in summer 2026. Perhaps winter in Tampa and summer somewhere else?

I am also seeing Adventure show up a lot that winter in Grand Cayman, similar to the way Brilliance is this winter. Wonder if they are going to give New Orleans another winter season after skipping winter 25/26?