Hours for Coffee Connection

kstrittm

All - newbie here, so please forgive the basic questions...

Does anybody know the open hours for the Coffee Connection?  I assume it is the only spot to get specialty coffee onboard the Splendor.  I'll be in a suite, but I don't see a suite executive lounge anywhere on the deck plans.  Is that correct?  Also, where do most folks eat breakfast?  I'm used to having a suite dining room on other lines - don't know what the protocol is.

Thanks for your help...

22 minutes ago, kstrittm said:

I'll be in a suite

All guest rooms on Regent ships are designated as suites

22 minutes ago, kstrittm said:

don't see a suite executive lounge anywhere on the deck plans

All guests have equal access to all public areas on Regent ships

24 minutes ago, kstrittm said:

Also, where do most folks eat breakfast?

Compass Rose (MDR) or La Veranda (buffet). Light breakfast options are also available at Coffee Connection and an early "Fitness" breakfast is available at the Pool Grill. 

Room service is another alternative.

• Thanks 1

You asked about the Coffee Connection hours:

6:30-11:00 AM with breakfast items and then open until 6:00 PM with light snack items.  Coffee (including spiked concoctions) all day (6:30-6:00).  On Explorer, Splendor and Grandeur, both inside and outside seating/tables.  Inside only on the other ships.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, flossie009 said:

All guest rooms on Regent ships are designated as suites

All guests have equal access to all public areas on Regent ships

Compass Rose (MDR) or La Veranda (buffet). Light breakfast options are also available at Coffee Connection and an early "Fitness" breakfast is available at the Pool Grill. 

Room service is another alternative.

All cabins are designated as suites is a marketing term.  If that were true, they would all cost the same price!  

4 hours ago, kstrittm said:

All cabins are designated as suites is a marketing term.  If that were true, they would all cost the same price!  

The point being that all suites on Regent enjoy access to all facilities and activities on the ship.  There is no "executive level" only open to some.  Very egalitarian. 

• Like 2

In point of face you can get a specialty coffee anywhere on the ship at any time of day.  All you need to do is ask your butler, call room service, or ask ne of the waiters in any of the venues.  Regent staff will go out of their way to get you what you want.  If you want a specialty coffee in your suite to wake you up just add it to the breakfast menu and hang it on your door the night before.

• Like 1

Also to add... even though the Coffee Connection doesn't open until 6:30 am, there is a self-serve machine in the Coffee Connection 24 hours per day.  It offers a variety of coffees.  I often wake up early and will go down there with a book and get a coffee even before it opens. Nice and quiet and lets my wife sleep in.  

Another "plus" to being the only one down there is when they do come and put out the breakfast items, you get FIRST PICK OF THE CRONUTS!!!! 😜

Edited by papaflamingo
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2