My cruise isn't showing

I booked a cruise for Japan in 2026. The last time I was on the website, I could see the excursions for my cruise. Tried to go back in last week, and when I login, I don't have any upcoming cruises oddly enough, if I go to manage my cruise from a drop-down box, my cruise will appear. However, I'm unable to view any excursions packages, etc. for the cruise. It just takes me back to the page that says I don't have any upcoming cruises. I have talked to Celebrity twice about this in the past week and supposedly they put in a ticket for IT. Does anybody have any thoughts?

Posted (edited)

Perhaps things have changed since this was posted but I just checked into my account on the website with no issues and all my upcoming cruise information is correctly shown.  Did this on my PC as well as phone app.  Not sure why but I rarely have the issues others indicate, but often use my PC first as it is at my desk.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

11 hours ago, jabrown40 said:

I booked a cruise for Japan in 2026. The last time I was on the website,

Without knowing what ship and dates there is no way for anyone to check what they are seeing.  If you would like someone to check and see what they are getting, you need to give us the details.  There are a lot of Japan cruises in 2026. 

Try deleting and reinstalling the app.  Did that yesterday for a cruise that would not open anything  including checking .  Deleted app and then could access thr cruise on both app and PC.

So the app recognizes I have a cruise. (April 9th 2026).  But it says "the sailing hasn't been added to the app yet, please check the website".  

2 hours ago, jabrown40 said:

So the app recognizes I have a cruise. (April 9th 2026).  But it says "the sailing hasn't been added to the app yet, please check the website".  

That will happen - it is too early to see your sailing's details on the app yet.

Yes, I can see it on the web.  But it doesn't show up on my "upcoming cruise" page when I log in, and won't let me view the excursions and packages .  Which I did see in the past.

On 7/9/2024 at 1:50 PM, jabrown40 said:

I am in a similar situation with an April 2026 cruise.  I added it, but it doesn't show on the list, however when I try to add it again using the Reservation #, it says "already added".  As well, I upgraded WiFi to Premium months ago during a sale and it doesn't show as being reserved.  I'll need to bring along proof of upgrade in case it never shows up.  Celebrity's IT is poor.... 

I just got off of the phone with a Celebrity representative, who put me on hold while he called IT.  He said that told him that it is too soon.  I explained that I could understand that if I hadn't been able to see it before, but it doesn't show now.  He had no further help or answers, just that IT will continue to work on it.  Frustrating, because I saw a couple of excursions that I was interested in, and now I get to worry that things might sell out while I'm waiting.  I can't even view anything in my trip.