Celebrity Beyond Room 8103

I'm sure it'll be gone soon but this room is currently available on celebrity website. Anyone with experience in staying in these forward ocean view rooms? Quick responses would be very much appreciated. 

Well never mind. The guy said they could only book it for four guests. I'll keep looking. I've already made it from deck 3 to deck 6 weigh a panoramic ocean view. It's partially obstructed though. I'll get a better room before we sail. I'm a determined person. 🙂

• Like 1

No one has responded to this post but I'll update anyway. I thought about it and wondered why Celebrity didn't put a disclaimer on the room stating it was for only four people instead of 2. I called again this morning and Peter told me the same thing. I questioned why there wasn't a disclaimer on this room. He responded by saying he was reserving the room for us, only this time it's 9103. I still would like to hear from anyone who has stayed in these forward ov rooms and whether they liked it or not. The only concern I have is the possible motion in being at the front of the ship.  I'll probably keep looking until I can snag a balcony, but if I hear from others that these rooms are awesome, I may just keep it. Thanks in advance. 

15 minutes ago, zwallace said:

No one has responded to this post but I'll update anyway. I thought about it and wondered why Celebrity didn't put a disclaimer on the room stating it was for only four people instead of 2. I called again this morning and Peter told me the same thing. I questioned why there wasn't a disclaimer on this room. He responded by saying he was reserving the room for us, only this time it's 9103. I still would like to hear from anyone who has stayed in these forward ov rooms and whether they liked it or not. The only concern I have is the possible motion in being at the front of the ship.  I'll probably keep looking until I can snag a balcony, but if I hear from others that these rooms are awesome, I may just keep it. Thanks in advance. 

I've stayed in an OV room overlooking the bow on a RCCL Radiance-class ship and loved it. You do feel the motion - which I personally love, but if it's a problem for you, definitely try to find a different cabin.

• Thanks 1

There are some pictures of similar cabins nearby those on CruiseDeckPlans dot com.

I have stayed in a forward-facing cabin on a Princess ship, and the motion wasn't an issue for us. We really enjoyed having the forward view. 

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

We stayed in a forward facing cabin on the Eclipse on one of our Caribbean cruises. We liked the cabin. The room heated up quickly when we left the curtains opened all the way. Learned to close them before leaving for the day. The only issue for me was the slanted window when looking out. Easy to bump your forehead. 

Edited by doghog
  • Thanks 1

We've stayed in a forward facing OV on the Beyond during a Caribbean cruise, and we enjoyed the stateroom.

We typically book balcony staterooms (preferably SV's), but I wouldn't hesitate to book another forward facing OV if the price was right.

By the way, for cabin specific information I always check the spreadsheet available here on CC for cruisers comments.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, zwallace said:

Where do you find the spreadsheet?

At the top of this page Three stickies (threads). One for each class of Celebrity ships (M,S and E)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
On 7/9/2024 at 11:58 AM, zwallace said:

I thought about it and wondered why Celebrity didn't put a disclaimer on the room stating it was for only four people instead of 2. I called again this morning and Peter told me the same thing. I questioned why there wasn't a disclaimer on this room.

if the cabin is for 4 people, X will now only book it for 4 people. I ran into that problem recently after I booked a quadruple occupancy cabin for 3 people online without a hitch and then called to reprice it, and the agent wanted to move me to a different cabin for 3 people instead. He INSISTED and said he couldn't let me keep the cabin I originally booked. So, I added the 4th passenger to the cabin since they were still running a 3/4 person free promotion and stayed in the original room.

On 7/9/2024 at 11:58 AM, zwallace said:

I called again this morning and Peter told me the same thing.

we don't know who Peter is. 🙂

Edited by Itchy&Scratchy

The cruise dorks on YouTube stated in forward-facing cabin for two recently on one of the edge class ships. Each day was a different video, so you can see many shots of the room.

is that a reg size cabin being discussed?  how many beds..& what type.. bunk from ceiling?,  trundle?

One ongoing review says it is tight for 4 adults (2 college age girls, and parents)  ,  with a sofa and trundke that pulls out.

• Like 1

I'm not sure but I think size is bigger. Doesn't matter now cause I snagged a porthole verandah room 9110 this morning. I may keep it. Or I may keep searching for a better room. 😉