Fish and Chips

Wennfred

Ohhh Myyyy Goooosssshhh! I am so hungry now!...lol You guys are killing me with the pics! I love seafood of any kind! This is so not fair...I have to wait until Oct 15th to give them a try! Making a note now...so I wont forget...Like that's going to happen!:D

I had read on these boards about the fish & chip place and could not wait to try it on our recent Liberty cruise. I did not like it at all. I love ceiveche with a passion and that was what I was looking forward to. It in no way shape or form resembled any ceiveche I have ever had and it tasted nasty. Not as nasty as the fish though. We could not even eat those grease balls. We tried a few bites and went down to the Lido and had a great lunch.

Well, I think from the pictures and descriptions from everyone else that I would LOVE the food at the fish & chips place, but thank you for your post because now I feel a little bit less upset that I won't be able to eat there on my upcoming Legend cruise!

Well, I think from the pictures and descriptions from everyone else that I would LOVE the food at the fish & chips place, but thank you for your post because now I feel a little bit less upset that I won't be able to eat there on my upcoming Legend cruise!

Same here, I will be on the Pride in Sept and the Spirit in April, I guess I will have to call the Pride and Spirit food department to have my Fish & Chips flown in from the Valor :D

So, who wants to think about taking the brand new FREEDOM ship next May with us? We've booked on 5/25/07 over Memorial week next Spring and was wondering what you think the best feature of the Conquest Class is....

Wondering just what the ratio of Americans vs Europeans+ will be. Someone here must have taken the LIBERTY out of Rome... Let's hear from you. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Thanks for all the pictures! :cool:

My mouth is watering with the memories of the fish and chips and fried oysters! Oh my goodness!!! I forgot to get Maui fritters :eek: . Only one solution for it, better start looking for another cruise, and ship that has a Fish and Chip restaurant :D .

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2LndLckdParrotheads

I did not like it at all.

Maybe the Valor has the best Fish and Chips grille?

I found the fish and chips to be soggy and dripping with grease the one time I tried it. Maybe whoever was cooking it that day didn't know what they were doing.

The bouillabaisse, however, is great. Fried oysters were also a daily snack and they were very excellent. :):)

• 5 months later...
I guess I will be booking all Conquest class ships in the future just so that can sink my teeth into some more Fish !!!:D

Hey Fred...Not to hijack this delicious thread but Imagonna anyway...Just noticed in your sig that you're an "old" tin can sailor and an Adams Class one at that. Me too...DDG-4 Leaping Larry, and DD-780 the Stormes prior to that. I'm sure you've heard about the Adams museum they're trying to get set up in Jacksonville, FL and that they want your mega bucks to help out. good cause, IMO.

Now back to frying fishies:D

Archived