Regent 2026-2027 Voyage Collection Available for Preview

Thank you so much for sharing! I was so much looking forward to this.

So, all 6 ships are deployed through April 2027, no mentioning of the Prestige yet, and it seems as if they discontinued the "free" pre- and post-cruise land programs. Will be interesting to see the impact on the pricing (if any)

3 hours ago, SummmerInKefalonia said:

2026-2027 itineraries are available for preview.

Thank you!  We have chosen our B2B for fall 2026...

22 minutes ago, Eno-Bob said:

Pcardad – Have you heard any rumors as to when the Prestige itineraries will be released?

Any idea when she will be christened?  Trying to get to diamond and wondering if it’s possible. 

41 minutes ago, rcandkc said:

I tried but guess I don’t know how on iPad.  I’m not real computer savvy. 

Go to Settings → Safari → Downloads to set where to save downloaded files.  You'll need to use the files app to locate and open the file.

I think Galveston is now the 3rd or 4th busiest America cruise port. Royal Caribbean built a huge new terminal last year. Carnival and Norwegian also have ships here permanently. Both Celebrity and Disney are also planning visits in the future. With the number of people relocating to the State, it would seem logical for Regent to also explore the demand there.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, rcandkc said:

I tried but guess I don’t know how on iPad.  I’m not real computer savvy. 

Try to download again and look at the top right corner of the screen for a circle with an arrow in it.   It should be blue while the file downloads.  Click on it after it has finished and will see the file - click on the name and it should open for  you.  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, Vienna208 said:

seems as if they discontinued the "free" pre- and post-cruise land programs.

The included pre and post cruise land programs are specific to certain cruises only and are used to attract people to cruises that aren't selling out.  At some point some of the new cruises will likely include pre and post land tours depending on how well they sell. 

Edited by papaflamingo

7 hours ago, papaflamingo said:

The included pre and post cruise land programs are specific to certain cruises only and are used to attract people to cruises that aren't selling out.  At some point some of the new cruises will likely include pre and post land tours depending on how well they sell. 

Well, let's hope. In the past, the included land programs were advertised from the beginning, typically for Asia, Middle East, Africa and South America cruises. I also noticed that they are now gone for those 2025/2026 cruises that I already booked with a free land program. 

12 hours ago, Vienna208 said:

Well, let's hope. In the past, the included land programs were advertised from the beginning, typically for Asia, Middle East, Africa and South America cruises. I also noticed that they are now gone for those 2025/2026 cruises that I already booked with a free land program. 

There are a significant number of cruises that are currently offering free land programs in Europe and Alaska for 2025.  Like I said, depends on how well the cruise is booking.  Once the cruises book up they withdraw the offer.  

On 7/12/2024 at 7:31 PM, Steve Q said:

I think Galveston is now the 3rd or 4th busiest America cruise port. Royal Caribbean built a huge new terminal last year. Carnival and Norwegian also have ships here permanently. Both Celebrity and Disney are also planning visits in the future. With the number of people relocating to the State, it would seem logical for Regent to also explore the demand there.

For us, anything other than Miami. Last March it was a zoo! And the airport there is on our “don’t go there” list. Gates are literally a mile apart. No train, no busses, and no available information. But as to Galveston, I wonder how one gets there. Will guests be bussed from Houston, or what?

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dolebludger said:

But as to Galveston, I wonder how one gets there. Will guests be bussed from Houston, or what?

I would imagine most passengers will be driving to Galveston; we certainly will.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mrlevin said:

I would imagine most passengers will be driving to Galveston; we certainly will.  

I think that is probably correct. There are so many people living within a few hours drive. We took our family on a Royal Caribbean cruise last summer. We live north of Dallas, but the drive was not that bad. The new terminal offers lots of parking within walking distance. It did appear to us that most of the passengers were from Texas, Oklahoma, and other neighboring states. My guess is that Regent might be just trying to gauge the interest from this new port. They are only offering a few cruises so it might be worth their experimenting. 

Addendum: the itineraries might not be in the search yet, but I could get to new ones using "next cruise." Or I suppose you can just figure out what the Url should be. Or you can wait until tomorrow.