MSC Cruises diet soda, water, milk questions.

marcyjane

Seasoned cruiser here but first time on MSC.  Need information about drinks available.  I have looked at list on line and even called MSC and can't get a direct answer as to whether or not they have diet zero Sprite , almond milk and if you can pre-order a case of spring water delivered to your cabin. 

Anyone that has sailed MSC recently that might can help me find the answers I would appreciate it.  Thanks 

Sprite Zero was available on Divina in February. 

Allmond Milk was available in the YC Lounge and Le Muse restaurant

I have not see any way to order a case of water

Diet sprite available on Magnifica.  I believe it was Seashore that had unsweetened Silk, rice milk and a lactose free milk.  I posted a picture here somewhere recently

• Like 1

6 hours ago, marcyjane said:

Seasoned cruiser here but first time on MSC.  Need information about drinks available.  I have looked at list on line and even called MSC and can't get a direct answer as to whether or not they have diet zero Sprite (It's usually available, depending on availability), almond milk (Specialty milk might be available on the specialty coffee bars and possibly MDR at breakfast only, but as per my experience it is hit or miss, not guaranteed) and if you can pre-order a case of spring water delivered to your cabin (No. They have bottles of water in the cabin fridge as pay per item non included on every beverage package. You can ask your steward to remove fridge drinks and bring bottles from any bar included on your drinks package if you so wish)

Anyone that has sailed MSC recently that might can help me find the answers I would appreciate it.  Thanks 

No worries. Be welcome to the MSC CC boards! Have your answers in blue.

10 hours ago, marcyjane said:

Seasoned cruiser here but first time on MSC.  Need information about drinks available.  I have looked at list on line and even called MSC and can't get a direct answer as to whether or not they have diet zero Sprite , almond milk and if you can pre-order a case of spring water delivered to your cabin. 

Miami Departure

image.png.29c6e83f5b9e6ce1b338d2fd0a239427.png

image.png.5a98cf011cc2971185abc1801673190d.png

11 hours ago, marcyjane said:

yes

yes

no

Our last Mera sailing had Sprite Zero but not at all bars.  Even YC was hit or miss.  Overall that trip had supply issues and it wasn't too long ago.