Is MSC the only cruise line that…?

What cruise lines have exclusive decks, like MSC Yacht Club. By exclusive I’m talking about swimming pool, restaurant, sun deck, bars. MSC actually have 2 complete decks just for yacht club. Been on 8 MSC cruises RC 25 times. Carnival 1. Celebrity 1. 

1 hour ago, Mike2959 said:

What cruise lines have exclusive decks, like MSC Yacht Club. By exclusive I’m talking about swimming pool, restaurant, sun deck, bars. MSC actually have 2 complete decks just for yacht club. Been on 8 MSC cruises RC 25 times. Carnival 1. Celebrity 1. 

NCL has The Haven and Celebrity has The Retreat, each similar to MSC Yacht Club although there may be minor differences in exactly what facilities each have.

Posted (edited)

RCCL's newer ships have similar dedicated suite areas. As mentioned Celebrity has the Retreat, but it truly is a dedicated area as you describe only on their newer ships.  The older ships have certain dedicated areas (restaurant, lunge, sundeck) but not quite in the multi deck manner of MSC.  RCCL older ships are similar to Celebrity in that manner as well.

My only comment regarding MSC is that while YC is truly an upscale suite experience, the suite sizes are compared to those offered on NCL, Celebrity, and RCCL, while nicely appointed, are in general not as large or as impressive. You are paying mainly for the experience and not the suites.  Again, JMO.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

We’re finish up a 5 day cruise right now on Celebrity Reflection in a Royal Suite. While I’ll say it’s been great. And I’ll give the nod on food quality and internet to Celebrity, over the other 35 cruises. I have not come across a ship within a ship concept. Really the pool deck is what we are after. MSC is the only cruise line that truly has a ship within a ship. 
also on MSC Yacht Club. Drink package is included and no limit on higher end alcohol. Also internet included. A few other perks. For the money I still give it to MSC 

Celebrity E class suites are very similar to yacht club , you get pool and outside bar same as YC , lounge similar to YC . Big advantages to YC is you are only steps from lounge and restaurants, on Celebrity you might be on the other end of the ship , so long walk to restaurant etc, also YC offers music in there lounge at night Celebrity doesn’t.

• Like 1