Live from the Celebration 08/10/24 ABC's

2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Yippie!!  Looking forward to your review for ABC's especially since we will be on Horizon this January to the ABC's!!  Woo Hoo!!😸

Thanks  love your reviews as well!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, LynnTH said:

We are on this cruise too.  Also, never been to Bonaire but have been to Aruba and Curacao.  Can't wait!!

Thanks for coming along.  Ask away with any questions . 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ninjacat123 said:

Yippie!!  Looking forward to your review for ABC's especially since we will be on Horizon this January to the ABC's!!  Woo Hoo!!😸

Bethany, we are doing the ABCs next month on Horizon, second time on ship, were on Inaugural TA in 2018, perhaps some day our cruise schedule will sync up again. BTW loved your “port” live, exhausting but fantastic!

@jimbo5544, thank you for doing this, have not done as much research as I should have for our September Horizon cruise so excited for your preview of the ABCs. 

Edited by cellfree

1 hour ago, Knights on the Beach said:

Love the Celebration - looking forward to following along on your cruise. Have a great time!

Thanks for coming along

So we are down to 3 not here.   They are scheduled on a Jet Blue flight from LGA to FLL.  Was supposed to take off in five minutes and land at 11:50.   Now landing at 1:55 AM.  Then get bags, then get a ride here.  

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Glad to have you aboard.  Couple friends at the pool

IMG_0783.jpeg

IMG_0784.jpeg

I read somewhere these are so many they are now having to kill them. They took over. Idk maybe it's just not true, I'd hate to see anything killed but these kind took over from the native little ones. Imported as pets.

2 hours ago, cellfree said:

@jimbo5544, thank you for doing this, have not done as much research as I should have for our September Horizon cruise so excited for your preview of the ABCs. 

Thanks cellfree for the compliment on my land trip LIVE. Hopefully we will see you on a cruise again soon!!😻

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I read somewhere these are so many they are now having to kill them. They took over. Idk maybe it's just not true, I'd hate to see anything killed but these kind took over from the native little ones. Imported as pets.

Def not native.  That said, by far, the worst by far non native invasive in Florida is the python.  Taking over the Everglades.  The state pays a bounty on them.  

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

They're everywhere in Key West and most of our friends there hate them. We occasionally see one here beachside, but not too often.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, princess76021 said:

i just got here 🙃 a little later for me

at least you didn't leave without me 😁

going back to catch up

hugs from texas!!

Thanks for coming alongs.  Hugs back at you.

• Like 1

Saturday update:  All cruisers have arrived.  The latest plane landed at 1:28 am and they arrived at the hotel at 3:05 am.  While they may be a little cranky, they are here.  I found this out via text this morning (meaning I did not stay up😏).

While yesterday's afternoon weather was, well.... sketchy, embarkation day and the sun is shining.  

Keeping my eyes peeled the tropics and the potential down there.......🤫

• Like 10