Plus Upgrade Question

53 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

yes, but one doesn't have to be connected ALL THE TIME. We can share and disconnect at times. You are not checking your email every 30 seconds, right?

No but I can see on my y icon how many emails I have coming in and I have certain people set to give me an alert so I can get important info as soon as possible. That was important 2 years ago when my mother was going downhill and important now to stay connected with the fires that may threaten our houses etc. Yes I stay connected as much at sea as in land 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I don’t know if you would be interested in this or not for your children, but Princess sells bottled water packages for a really good price but you have to order it before your cruise. You can buy bottles of water during your cruise but it’s more expensive.

IMG_0381.jpeg

Edited by MsSoCalCruiser

12 hours ago, MsSoCalCruiser said:

I don’t know if you would be interested in this or not for your children, but Princess sells bottled water packages for a really good price but you have to order it before your cruise. You can buy bottles of water during your cruise but it’s more expensive.

IMG_0381.jpeg

TY for this info. DH drinks a lot of water and, even tho we have the premier plan, I don't want to have to remember to stop at a bar to get water on the way back to the cabin. I just placed my order. TY again!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Wink87 said:

TY for this info. DH drinks a lot of water and, even tho we have the premier plan, I don't want to have to remember to stop at a bar to get water on the way back to the cabin. I just placed my order. TY again!

We always purchase the water.  It is much easier to have a dozen bottles of water already in the room and then randomly add to it when passing a bar when we remember.  DH and I both drink a lot of water so it is nice to have it.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, cruiselover19811981 said:

We pre purchased water on our NCL cruise last month in the Mediterranean. It was nice to come back to the room and have cold water in our mini fridge. I think this will be a good idea on this 2 week Caribbean sailing as well. Thanks for the info.

7 hours ago, Wink87 said:

You’re welcome! Even though I always have the plus package I usually order water for the room. I can’t tell you how many times I have forgotten to pick up water on the way back to the room and had to go out to get some so it’s just easier to have it there waiting 

On 8/11/2024 at 7:24 AM, cruiselover19811981 said:

It was nice to come back to the room and have cold water in our mini fridge. I think this will be a good idea on this 2 week Caribbean sailing as well

with the plus package you can get several bottles of water at a time at any bar and put them in your cabin fridge for later.

6 minutes ago, Itchy&Scratchy said:

with the plus package you can get several bottles of water at a time at any bar and put them in your cabin fridge for later.

I typically get two at a time... matches the number of hands I have.  Never had a problem having bottled water available in the cabin.

• Like 1