Coffee on Vista

Mrose11

40 minutes ago, ORV said:

Curious how you know this. Have you seen it? Saw a video of it? I don't drink coffee nor will I be booking the Owner's Suite. Just never heard this before. 

I went to check the Vista owner's suite out on a prolific YouTube ship-video tour channel. There is a full-on butler's panty with not only an espresso machine (can't tell if it is true espresso or something akin to the self-serve machines), but a kitchenette with dishwasher, sink, frig, and cooking appliances.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AMHuntFerry said:

I went to check the Vista owner's suite out on a prolific YouTube ship-video tour channel. There is a full-on butler's panty with not only an espresso machine (can't tell if it is true espresso or something akin to the self-serve machines), but a kitchenette with dishwasher, sink, frig, and cooking appliances.

I guess you could take a doggy bag with the leftover tomahawk steak and have it for a midnight snack. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, iowananny said:

Well, if I did have an expresso machine in my suite I'd still have to get up and make the coffee.  What if I wanted cream and sugar?  And then I'd have to carry it to the table myself.  Better call the butler.  But then I'd have someone in the room with me.  Where in the world do you get coffee without anyone else in the room with you?  

Talk about entitlement.

Where is that heart emoji? Thanks!

12 hours ago, Thought2go said:

If you can’t pick up on tongue in cheek humor- well…sad. 

The problem is it wasn't funny, and really didn't make any sense. 

• Like 3

On 8/16/2024 at 7:02 PM, ScottieM said:

The owner's Suite has an espresso machine, contrary to other answers you may have seen here

We did a tour last year of Vista last year that included the Owner's Suite and it did, indeed, have a coffee/espresso maker.  It also has a separate wine refrigerator so you have that much more room in the regular refrigerator for, say, milk for your coffee.  We stayed in an Oceania Suite last year and, unfortunately, there was no coffee-making equipment to be found.  We'll be staying in the Owner's Suite later this year so I can let folks know what new features exist that are not part of the OS on Marina & Riviera.

• Like 2

On 8/14/2024 at 11:54 AM, ronrick1943 said:

Does anyone know if they have French Press coffee?

We never saw it anywhere on the Vista.  Cruise on Seabourn, and in the Collonade (their Lido with some table service) they do have French Press Coffee (small and large) if one asks :).  When we were on the Vista we thought about a comparison to Seabourn, I missed the unlimited caviar and that decent French Press coffee.

Hank

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hlitner said:

We never saw it anywhere on the Vista.  Cruise on Seabourn, and in the Collonade (their Lido with some table service) they do have French Press Coffee (small and large) if one asks :).  When we were on the Vista we thought about a comparison to Seabourn, I missed the unlimited caviar and that decent French Press coffee.

Hank

Thanks, I recall a few of the Regent ship had it, but couldn't recall if O did or not.