Medallion home delivery?

Jetswdo

I had filled out on line, info regarding delivery of medallion a long time ago.  I received a notice in my email, which may be sent out to all  a month or two before cruise departure date. "It's time to order, upgrade medallion accessory"-----   I have filled out all info regarding e docs,etc. and have been "green" lighted.  My question is this:  Is there a place on princess account, including the app on phone where one could check that it has already been ordered?

(Neither my husband or myself care about upgrades with this)  I really don't want to call up Princess's lousy customer service.  The last time I did that just to ask a question, my cruise was cancelled by mistake, shore excursions lost, etc.  and it was a total fiasco (Princess did their best to make things right- (OBC added etc) but I would rather not contact them again, for fear of another screw up.  Any way, so far I can't find any place that shows that medallion will be mailed to my home.

""It's time to order, upgrade medallion accessory"----- "

I think your question is about this phrase. Your medallion comes with a lanyard. You can order other ways to carry the medallion. Each has an extra cost. I just keep mine in my pocket. These accessories are also available on board. If purchased on board they are charged to your on board account and net against any OBC.  I have read that air tags also work, but have never tried them. 

Yes.  Pull up the App>Click All set.

move down to…order Medallion click

You’ll see your names with a green check.  (Customized)

Below:  Order History  click

It will show: Order number

date ordered and either not shipped or in progress.

You also have an email somewhere, when you first ordered it.

If you ordered them, you will get them about 11 days before sailing.  And they usually send you a tracking number.  Watch your junk mail.

• Like 2

So, we have the Premier package, which includes home delivery.  We sail in 10 days.  I checked the app and our boarding pass says Blue Lane for medallion pick up.  We did receive our medallion accessories last week

( watch bands), so why not the medallions?  It’s really not a big deal, but the home delivery is part of what we paid for the package.

37 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

So, we have the Premier package, which includes home delivery.  We sail in 10 days.  I checked the app and our boarding pass says Blue Lane for medallion pick up.  We did receive our medallion accessories last week

( watch bands), so why not the medallions?  It’s really not a big deal, but the home delivery is part of what we paid for the package.

Ingrid,

You should have received the Medallions with your watch bands.  I would not be a happy camper!  Hopefully, you receive them before you leave home.  Even though it only takes a few minutes to get the Medallions at check-in, it just makes the boarding process less stressful. 

Princess get your act together!

Rafael

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Crazy.  You did order your Medallions and yes they should have been all together.  If they do not arrive, of course you will pick them up at the port. Let GS know you should have received them as part of the package and they will credit your folio $10 each for the error.

It usually isn’t much more than an extra 5 mins in the blue lane upon check in.

Have fun!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LACruiser88 said:

Ingrid,

You should have received the Medallions with your watch bands.  I would not be a happy camper!  Hopefully, you receive them before you leave home.  Even though it only takes a few minutes to get the Medallions at check-in, it just makes the boarding process less stressful. 

Princess get your act together!

Rafael

Rafael, you are so right!  When I saw the Princess package in the mailbox I assumed the Medallions and accessories would be together.  So surprised when they weren’t there.  We’re not concerned at all, but just frustrated.  We’re still going to have a great time!

Ingrid

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

Crazy.  You did order your Medallions and yes they should have been all together.  If they do not arrive, of course you will pick them up at the port. Let GS know you should have received them as part of the package and they will credit your folio $10 each for the error.

It usually isn’t much more than an extra 5 mins in the blue lane upon check in.

Have fun!

Thank you, we will have fun anyway, my friend!  I try not to sweat the little things in life, anymore.   My first cocktail will be thoroughly enjoyed!

Ingrid

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

Thank you, we will have fun anyway, my friend!  I try not to sweat the little things in life, anymore.   My first cocktail will be thoroughly enjoyed!

Ingrid

Gotta love it!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

Reading this reminded me to go into the app to order our medallions for our next cruise.  I paid attention to see if there was anyway to accidentally unselect the medallion for delivery.  There was not.  Very strange - but that's what makes life interesting!

I'm sure that it will all work out in the end.  Enjoy your cruise.

Edited by Abercrombie2019
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Abercrombie2019 said:

Reading this reminded me to go into the app to order our medallions for our next cruise.  I paid attention to see if there was anyway to accidentally unselect the medallion for delivery.  There was not.  Very strange - but that's what makes life interesting!

The issues that some have had with Medallions not being shipped, or orders that disappeared, etc, happened AFTER their updates on the App in late June or early July.  In addition to other App issues.  

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, PacnGoNow said:

Let GS know you should have received them as part of the package and they will credit your folio $10 each for the error.

I don't think so... They said they had Premier.  GS is not going to refund $10 when it was "free" to start with.

1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

I don't think so... They said they had Premier.  GS is not going to refund $10 when it was "free" to start with.

Yes, but it’s part of the package I paid extra for so definitely not free and it’s something that is not my fault.  Princess shipped the Medallion accessories without the Medallions, which I ordered at the same time.  This is not a cocktail I chose not to drink.  I don’t care about the $10, it’s just the principle.  

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

Not true.  Because it was PCL error, they have been giving OBC $10 PP, for the last year.  Just have to mention it.

Edited by PacnGoNow
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

Not true.  Because it was PCL error, they have been giving OBC $10 PP, for the last year.  Just have to mention it.

Thanks!  I too have been reading posts talking about this very thing.  You would think Princess would have found a solution by now.  I’ll just drown my sorrows in a very large glass of Whispering Angel.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Lady Arwen said:

Thanks!  I too have been reading posts talking about this very thing.  You would think Princess would have found a solution by now.  I’ll just drown my sorrows in a very large glass of Whispering Angel.

You’re making me jealous!  Wish I was going very soon!  🥴

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, PacnGoNow said:

You’re making me jealous!  Wish I was going very soon!  🥴

Nine days, but who’s counting lol.  I wish you were going, too!

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Abercrombie2019 said:

My medallion's order was completely screwed up. I had to contact customer service which was then escalated to IT to get it fixed...I have received a confirmation that I will get what I have "ordered". My cart (which i could not order due to extra items) has included 2 medallions to my name and another set to unnamed Guest...I am patiently waiting what am I going to recieve when time comes 😂...Not worried at all... 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, trin880 said:

My medallion's order was completely screwed up. I had to contact customer service which was then escalated to IT to get it fixed...I have received a confirmation that I will get what I have "ordered". My cart (which i could not order due to extra items) has included 2 medallions to my name and another set to unnamed Guest...I am patiently waiting what am I going to recieve when time comes 😂...Not worried at all... 

Oh, do let us know what you receive.

Interesting!😳

• Like 2

1 hour ago, trin880 said:

Sounds very much like the new "Cabin Sharing" program that Princess announced.  If you just book at normal fare, you will be paired with another "compatible" couple into the one cabin.  The website is supposed to be adjusted to allow for the payment of an extra fee to *not* cabin share.

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/15/2024 at 11:43 AM, PacnGoNow said:

Oh, do let us know what you receive.

Interesting!😳

@PacnGoNow I am happy to report, that I have received only 2 and correct medallions for my husband and I 😀. Nothing extra. Of course, at the same time, the app reverted back saying that I need to pick up the medallions in the port 🙃.

1 hour ago, trin880 said:

@PacnGoNow I am happy to report, that I have received only 2 and correct medallions for my husband and I 😀. Nothing extra. Of course, at the same time, the app reverted back saying that I need to pick up the medallions in the port 🙃.

Drat, was hoping you got mine and could bring it to the port!

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, trin880 said:

That’s great!  Yes, that App error seems to be the same for others, reverted back to…. order your Medallion…so ignore!

Thanks for updating us.