A Few Retreat Questions

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, doghog said:

You may find something to your liking at the spa cafe, mast grill or Cafe Al Bacio. All three are no additional cost. 

We haven't sailed E class before. Other than the buffet - where is lunch served on port days?

Spa cafe?

So the exact same options as on S Class. Nothing more? That's a disappointment.

Edited by chamima

17 hours ago, chamima said:

We are vegan and vegetarian (Me -vegetarian, he - vegan) Will there be anything we can eat on the Retreat sun deck?

Also, will this be a problem in Luminae? We've only sailed Aqua up till now and they've always been very accommodating!

As with Blu, the art is communication….Speak to the M’D of Luminae or the Concierge and ask what you can expect the suite deck to offer for vegetarians and vegans. They may already have a list of options, just not generally circulated.

If you can tell them which days and approximately what time you want your snacks I am sure they will sort something for you. You may want at the same time to discuss how you will handle Luminae…I would think exactly the same as other venues where you can discuss one night for the next.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, chamima said:

We haven't sailed E class before. Other than the buffet - where is lunch served on port days?

Spa cafe?

So the exact same options as on S Class. Nothing more? That's a disappointment.

Eden Cafe is another option for breakfast and lunch.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/restaurants-and-cafes/eden-cafe

• Thanks 1

On 8/22/2024 at 1:17 PM, chamima said:

There is basically nothing. Any chance the stewards can get other items?

Yes, chance are very good that you can get a vegetarian / vegan salad on the Retreat Sundeck. 

You are in the Retreat.  They are going to do anything they can to make sure you get what you need.

35 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

Yes, chance are very good that you can get a vegetarian / vegan salad on the Retreat Sundeck. 

You are in the Retreat.  They are going to do anything they can to make sure you get what you need.

I've seen the staff in Blu and the MDR go out of their way to take care of a friend who was celiac.  And in the Retreat they crank up the customer service a whole other level.  So I agree with you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think you can get a veggie burger instead of the Retreat burger.  Also there were vegetarian options on the menu at dinner.  My husband ordered one (I think it was roasted radicchio) one  night and the waiter asked him if he understood it was "just leaves?"  He thought it was good.  I also think they will work with you.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 8/20/2024 at 1:39 AM, cruisestitch said:

The retreat lounge does not serve lunch.

Retreat sundecks have a small lunch menu.

Luminae serves lunch on sea days

Retreat Lounge DOES serve lunch on those ships without a Retreat Deck.

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, LMHSRN said:

Retreat Lounge DOES serve lunch on those ships without a Retreat Deck.

Is that every day or just sea days?

17 minutes ago, Texed said:

Is that every day or just sea days?

I would imagine it's just port days since Luminae is open for lunch on sea days.

Speaking of Luminae - is it open for lunch on embarkation day?