Pre-book My Time Dining Reservations?

I’ve read on Royal Caribbean’s website that I should be able to pre-book My Time dining reservations through my cruise planner prior to the cruise, but I see no way to do this through the online cruise planner nor the app.  Can someone please point me in the right direction, or clarify if this is even possible or not?  We are sailing on Wonder of the Seas in October of this year.  Thank you! 

11 minutes ago, justagrl said:

Can someone please point me in the right direction, or clarify if this is even possible or not?  

You should have that option under the dining option in the planner - all the way at the bottom. There’s a small chance that the option is not there and may come later. You could confirm availability in the Roll Call thread for your sailing. 

I did it the other day on the web portal dining page.  It allowed me to make a reservation in a similar way of I was booking a meal at a specialty dining venue.

9 hours ago, justagrl said:

I’ve read on Royal Caribbean’s website that I should be able to pre-book My Time dining reservations through my cruise planner prior to the cruise, but I see no way to do this through the online cruise planner nor the app.  Can someone please point me in the right direction, or clarify if this is even possible or not?  We are sailing on Wonder of the Seas in October of this year.  Thank you! 

If you have My Time dining, in Cruise Planner under dining, you should have an option to make a booking 

image.png.1355693dadb4cab29f145b9a187f8a3e.png

17 hours ago, justagrl said:

On the app main screen select dining. On the Dining screen, select Main dining. On the main dining screen scroll down and select my time dining. On that screen select”reserve now”

You will have to repeat this process for each night since the app only allows you to book one night at a time.

IMG_0391.png

IMG_0392.png

IMG_0393.png

IMG_0394.png

3 hours ago, orville99 said:

On the app main screen select dining. On the Dining screen, select Main dining. On the main dining screen scroll down and select my time dining. On that screen select”reserve now”

You will have to repeat this process for each night since the app only allows you to book one night at a time.

IMG_0391.png

IMG_0392.png

IMG_0393.png

IMG_0394.png

Not available online or via the app for my February Allure TA.  My RCI invoice confirms that I have MTD.

Seems to be YMMV, since I was able to book MTD for Radiance sailings in Sept and Oct 2025.

For some of my bookings (Enchantment in particular) the MTD option has disappeared after I have already made my MTD reservations.  I sure hope the original rezzies are still there whenever the. tad option reappears !

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

For some of my bookings (Enchantment in particular) the MTD option has disappeared after I have already made my MTD reservations.  I sure hope the original rezzies are still there whenever the. tad option reappears !

The reservations should show on the daily calendar for that cruise in the app

IMG_0395.png

Edited by orville99
  • Thanks 1

I just did my reservations for my 7 night cruise in November. Just remember when you book a night and put it in your "cart", to click on "return to shopping" to go select MTD again and go to the next night, until you have them all in your cart. Then, check out at the end and all your reservations for the entire cruise are done at once.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, orville99 said:

IMG_0391.png

IMG_0392.png

IMG_0393.png

IMG_0394.png

My “My Time Dining Room” page does not have a “Reserve Now” button.  Maybe this means there are no more open slots and we will just have to stand in line without a reservation? 

IMG_4301.thumb.png.22118524bfe8476d951d820282d3df2b.png

46 minutes ago, orville99 said:

The reservations should show on the daily calendar for that cruise in the app

Thanks.  I'll go into the app (where I spend as little time as possible, normally) and see if they are there.  They are still showing up in my "Your Purchases" section online so I suspect they're fine.  Just odd that the entire MTD option has [hopefully, temporarily] disappeared.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, justagrl said:

My “My Time Dining Room” page does not have a “Reserve Now” button.  Maybe this means there are no more open slots and we will just have to stand in line without a reservation? 

IMG_4301.thumb.png.22118524bfe8476d951d820282d3df2b.png

It could also mean that you were never confirmed for MTD when you booked the cruise.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, RFerrington said:

Thanks.  I'll go into the app (where I spend as little time as possible, normally) and see if they are there.  They are still showing up in my "Your Purchases" section online so I suspect they're fine.  Just odd that the entire MTD option has [hopefully, temporarily] disappeared.

You can also check the calendar (left of cart icon) in cruise planner.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, justagrl said:

Maybe this means there are no more open slots and we will just have to stand in line without a reservation? 

If you go into the app you will see whatever (if any) dining reservations you have for the cruise. If you were not confirmed for MTD, there will be either a standing early or late fixed dining reservation displayed in the daily calendar. If that’s the case you may be able to switch to MTD once you are on board.

On 8/25/2024 at 12:16 PM, orville99 said:

If you go into the app you will see whatever (if any) dining reservations you have for the cruise. If you were not confirmed for MTD, there will be either a standing early or late fixed dining reservation displayed in the daily calendar. If that’s the case you may be able to switch to MTD once you are on board.

I discovered we were mistakenly put into a fixed early dining time, and was able to get switched to My Time by calling, rather than waiting to board. 

• Like 1

I'm not getting an option on the website or on the app to reserve times for My Time dining.  I double checked my reservation to confirm I actually had MTD, and I do.  Our cruise is in November, so pretty soon.  I tried to call Royal the other day to ask about this, but the wait was estimated to be an hour, and I just didn't have time to wait on the phone that long.  Will try to call again, I guess.  I can't imagine that the dining reservations aren't open for my cruise.  Final payment is in the next week!

Update:  I called Royal Caribbean customer service and was told that all of the My Time dining reservation time slots are filled.  So we will have to wait in the “no reservations” line.  

15 minutes ago, justagrl said:

Update:  I called Royal Caribbean customer service and was told that all of the My Time dining reservation time slots are filled.  So we will have to wait in the “no reservations” line.  

Just had the same experience.  Very frustrating.  I've been checking for a long time, and it is possible that I missed the window, but what seems more likely is that it is a website error on RC's part.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, justagrl said:

If you have no luck getting it done over the phone or on-line, just go to the MTD room manager immediately after you board the ship to see if you can schedule your preferred times. Don't wait until dinner time.

• Like 2