We are presently booked for 2 cruises that have a 5 night break in between them. I just checked the price for the 5 night cruise that is in between our two other cruises and the cost is pretty good. It would be about the same cost as renting an airbnb for 5 nights. We have some questions about doing three consecutive cruises on the same ship. 

1) We love all the activities that happen on a ship - will be get bored by doing the same things three times in a row?  Will the trivia or name that tune be different each cruise? (this is our favourite thing to do). Do they change up any of the activities?

2) This cruise docks in Fort Lauderdale. Is there laundry nearby that we can go to in between our cruises? Hoping not to pay ship prices for laundry. 

Our other option is to rent an airbnb in between the two cruises to decompress before getting on our second cruise.

Any input for anyone who has done this would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks.

I have a b2b2b2b on harmony coming up. Yes it could br same trivia or different. I think they try and change it up to prevent cheating. There is usually a b2b lunch in between legs I enjoy. Short ribs are usually offered. I prefer and try to keep the same cabin but might be too late now. I hate changing cabins. 

I try and book different pay restaurants and change up the food that way. Maybe some excursions. Pick one each leg. 

I did a B5B (54 nights) on the Ovation last year. While one or two of the trivia questions may repeat themselves, there’s usually many that are different. I have found on the same day at different trivia’s, some of the questions get repeated. All of mine were different cruises, with different ports, so that made it more exciting. 

• Like 2

We go on a lot of b2b… we only attend trivia or trivia like entertainment on the first cruise. (People will accuse you of cheating even if the questions are new)

we choose one show for each cruise, but will go to any guest entertainer that is going to change. If a show is great, we will go back to it. 

At the end of b’s, we end up in the Crown or Suite lounge a lot of the time, 

We're doing our first b2b2b on Adventure in Mar/Apr and can't wait.  We've done multiple b2b's and this one will total 20 nights and will be our first cruises as Pinnacles.  We did book all three in the same cabin which is the only way we'll do b2b's.  We spread shows out on b2b's and will do the same on the b2b2b.  We're on a b2b on Wonder in Nov and did the same back in Jan so we've seen all the shows.  We just hang in the CL and go to the Schooner sometimes.  If there's a show we really like, we'll repeat it. More than likely there's a laundromat nearby.  I know where one is near PC (actually Cocoa area) that we have used when we've had days on land vacation before a cruise.  Just google and you'll find out how close.  

As for doing your own laundry, the cost of transportation to and from the laundromat will eat up some of your savings unless your car is parked at the port.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, JamesEM said:

As for doing your own laundry, the cost of transportation to and from the laundromat will eat up some of your savings unless your car is parked at the port.

Yes, and if you are not accustomed to using a laundromat, you may be surprised at the price… plus having to sit there for quite a while waiting for washer/dryer.  Not sure I’d leave my stuff there unattended.

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, twincheryl said:

Yes, and if you are not accustomed to using a laundromat, you may be surprised at the price… plus having to sit there for quite a while waiting for washer/dryer.  Not sure I’d leave my stuff there unattended.

I think we spent about $5-7 for a load. Don't remember exactly bit it was hardly expensive.  I just washed everything in one load and dried it together.  That is not expensive.  We took our kindles and read while we waited.  All of about 1 hr 15 min.  Not an all day event by any means.

Edited by BND
  • Like 1