Silhouette MoveUp

Warrenf186

We are booked on Silhouette 11/16 trans-Atlantic and wanted to see about an upgrade via MoveUp.  So far the on-line site tells me the info doesn’t match their records or it is locked.  Is anyone else experiencing these issues or am I just the lucky one?

not getting an upgrade won’t be the worst thing, but would be nice.

thanks

I'm seeing the same things for the same cruise.     I don't believe it has been loaded yet.   They usually don't open up bidding between 21-60 days in advance but have often opened early.

• Like 1

We are on this cruise also but have a great midship balcony so doubt we will chance getting an undesirable cabin in a move up. On a TA, we may hit bad weather so for me, midship is best. 

I read where it had to be 30 or under to move up:   

You can submit a bid for a stateroom upgrade on Celebrity Cruises' MoveUp program up to two days before your cruise departs. To be eligible for the program, you must: 
  • Be eligible within 30 days of the cruise departure date 
  • Opt into Celebrity Cruises' email correspondence 
Celebrity Cruises will email you if your cruise is eligible for MoveUp, and the email will include a link to browse and bid on available upgrades. 

2 hours ago, island lady said:

You can submit a bid for a stateroom upgrade on Celebrity Cruises' MoveUp program up to two days before your cruise departs. To be eligible for the program, you must: 
Celebrity Cruises will email you if your cruise is eligible for MoveUp, and the email will include a link to browse and bid on available upgrades. 

While that was how it initially started we have been able to bid on some sailings at about 60 days.  Others under 30 days.  We rarely get the email to bid and just check on-line to see if Move Up is open. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, jelayne said:

While that was how it initially started we have been able to bid on some sailings at about 60 days.  Others under 30 days.  We rarely get the email to bid and just check on-line to see if Move Up is open. 

Thanks!  Will try a bit earlier than I thought....as we get closer at less than 60 days.  🙂 

Posted (edited)
On 8/30/2024 at 5:54 AM, island lady said:

I just registered for move up yesterday via 'plan my cruise', etc.......cruise is end of this Nov. so almost 3 mos. out.  No email.  No doubt the selection process won't start for another 2 mos.

Edited by Oceangoer2
  • Thanks 1