Anyone have the emergency number for flight delay?

NRWPA

I'm booked on Emerald Princess in October. The cruise will require I fly into Canada. I've already booked the flight on my own - checked Princess EZ Air and found their price for the same exact flight was $300 more! I debated whether to fly in a day early and decided it's not necessary since the ship stays overnight in Canada, doesn't leave until the second evening. I've given Princess my independent flight information. IF anything is to go wrong and I can't arrive the first day, I believe my cruise will be canceled if I just don't show up so would like to find the emergency number. I've checked online and the only number I see is the general Princess number. The search function has me click on the pre-cruise "Travel & Transportation" page that has another link that sends me right back there. There is no special number on my documents. I'm sure I've seen the number before, I just can't find it now. I'm on their Live Chat right now with 99 people ahead of me....Thanks for any help with this phone number!

If you encounter unforeseen flight or weather-related delays while en route to the port of embarkment, you'll need to advise accordingly:

• If you have booked Princess EZair®, please contact the Princess En Route Desk for assistance with rebooking options.
  • If you have made independent flight arrangements and have not booked Princess Vacation Protection, please contact the Princess En Route Desk so they can inform the ship of your delays.

Princess En Route Desk Contact Info:

• Within the U.S. or Canada, please call 1-800-545-0008.
  • Outside of the U.S. or Canada, please call 1-661-284-4410.
  • Within Australia, please call 13 24 88.

If you have booked Princess Vacation Protection and have made independent flight arrangements (have not booked Princess EZair®), call the travel assistance provider under the plan:

• Within the U.S. or Canada: 1-877-303-5909.
  • Outside of the U.S. or Canada, call collect: 1-516-342-4594.

Note: Only Princess-provided flights will be reflected on this page.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, NRWPA said:

The only number listed is 1-800-Princess

Are you sure you’re looking at your travel summary?  All travel summaries I’ve ever had, has this information.

IMG_1453.png

3 minutes ago, voljeep said:

do you have princess vacation protection?

yes...update - I guess the other 98 people gave up. I got on Chat and after being asked the same questions over and over again, the agent gave me the number 1-800-545-0008 to call in case of flight delays. I hope this helps someone else

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

yes...update - I guess the other 98 people gave up. I got on Chat and after being asked the same questions over and over again, the agent gave me the number 1-800-545-0008 to call in case of flight delays. I hope this helps someone else

Yes, see the two posts above yours.  This info is on your travel summary

Edited by t&atravel

yes - as posted multiple times above in your Travel Summary

• Like 1

Thanks! I wish I could have found that earlier...my travel summary does not have the paragraph regarding flights(?) The only number they refer me to is the general Princess number. Luckily, I didn't have to wait too long for the agent to come up with the 800-545-0008 number. 

Thanks! I wish I could have found that earlier...my travel summary does not have the paragraph regarding flights(?) The only number they refer me to is the general Princess number. Luckily, I didn't have to wait too long for the agent to come up with the 800-545-0008 number. 

Travel Summary, not Booking Confirmation

It’s extremely odd that your travel summary does not have a flights section.  Never seen this in 32 cruises. Could you screen print and attach a copy for others to see?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, NRWPA said:

This is correct for NON EZ Air flights if you have Princess vacation protection plan.

Edited by oregonN

2 minutes ago, oregonN said:

This is incorrect for NON EZ Air flights. The correct number for your case is 1-877-303-5909 if you have Princess vacation protection plan.

also included in the Travel Summary

Just now, oregonN said:

This is incorrect for NON EZ Air flights. The correct number for your case is 1-877-303-5909 if you have Princess vacation protection plan.

Thank you! I'll put this with the other number in my phone contacts. I searched the insurance policy for "Flight" and "Trip Delay" but yielded no phone number, just info on what they will cover.

8 minutes ago, NRWPA said:

Thank you! I'll put this with the other number in my phone contacts. I searched the insurance policy for "Flight" and "Trip Delay" but yielded no phone number, just info on what they will cover.

So….to be a little more helpful. To access your travel summary, go to the summary page of your booking on the Princess website.  At the top of the page, click on luggage tag and travel summary.

IMG_1454.jpeg

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, voljeep said:

where is your Travel Summary - not sure you have actually accessed that specific document.

It’s the link in personalizer that says luggage tags & travel summary.