May want to check Sun Princess Jan prices

FLAlaska

Im booked in an S9 In January on the Sun.  I booked before the Sanctuary change and before the big increase in prices. Right not , the S9s are showing lower than what I paid and include the the new Premier.  I did have to cancel and rebook but for $300 less than what I originally paid, I now have the package included.  Might be worth a look if anyone is interested.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This morning I found (& booked) an S9 signature suite for just about $3650 for 2 people on a Jan 18 seven day western Caribbean sailing on Sun. That’s only $700 more than the ocean view cabin I had already booked with (new $90) premier package. For $50 pp/day more I felt that was a great deal. 

• Like 3

On 9/3/2024 at 2:47 PM, FLAlaska said:

Im booked in an S9 In January on the Sun.  I booked before the Sanctuary change and before the big increase in prices. Right not , the S9s are showing lower than what I paid and include the the new Premier.  I did have to cancel and rebook but for $300 less than what I originally paid, I now have the package included.  Might be worth a look if anyone is interested.

Congratulations 

• Like 1

On 9/3/2024 at 1:47 PM, FLAlaska said:

Thanks alot for changing our plans :classic_biggrin:. We had an S9 on 1/11 Sun and booked the following week in same cabin and it was 44% less. Like you,  booked before the Sanctuary change and thought I had a 'good deal'. While I am very pleased with new pricing I would have hoped prices would be more consistent... 

Anyway, all is not fine with Princess. Despite being Platinum and having Suite my app now will not allow me to book specialty dining for this cruise (which I assume will be more popular now with new Premier benefits. An hour on the phone and nobody can help. Without getting into the

weeds on this Princess has thoroughly disappointed with their many inconsistencies and ridiculous glitches. Happy cruising.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, chisoxfan said:

Thanks alot for changing our plans :classic_biggrin:. We had an S9 on 1/11 Sun and booked the following week in same cabin and it was 44% less. Like you,  booked before the Sanctuary change and thought I had a 'good deal'. While I am very pleased with new pricing I would have hoped prices would be more consistent... 

Anyway, all is not fine with Princess. Despite being Platinum and having Suite my app now will not allow me to book specialty dining for this cruise (which I assume will be more popular now with new Premier benefits. An hour on the phone and nobody can help. Without getting into the

weeds on this Princess has thoroughly disappointed with their many inconsistencies and ridiculous glitches. Happy cruising.

I feel you. Im having the same issue. Its unfortunate. i love the cruise product Princess puts out but these IT issues, inconsistencies, horrific communication, changes apparently on a whim, sell on thing then suddenly change it, etc are really trying my loyalty.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, FLAlaska said:

I feel you. Im having the same issue. Its unfortunate. i love the cruise product Princess puts out but these IT issues, inconsistencies, horrific communication, changes apparently on a whim, sell on thing then suddenly change it, etc are really trying my loyalty.

you got that right ...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, voljeep said:

you got that right ...

They (Princess) are terminally screwed up. On the phone now.....an hour yesterday with manager, no call back. This morning....no call back.... talking to another manager currently....just trying to book some dining.....am cancelling Princess cruise we have for Feb. Life is too short.

Thanks for your kind indulgence for my rant...

• Like 3