coffee card?

FunCruiser56

42 minutes ago, FunCruiser56 said:

RCI offers a coffee punch card for specialty coffees, does Celebrity? My husband loves to drink carmel coffee drinks!

Cafe il Bacio will be his friend.

8 hours ago, FunCruiser56 said:

RCI offers a coffee punch card for specialty coffees, does Celebrity? My husband loves to drink carmel coffee drinks!

the increased sales of Drinks Packages killed the cards.

A word or warning on the RCI cards - it is generally only good value if you have a "small" coffee. A small coffee costs "1 hole punched in your card" which is cheaper than paying for it.

A large coffee is "2 holes punched in your card" which is more expensive than just paying for it.

Just now, the penguins said:
7 hours ago, FunCruiser56 said:

thanks all, I didnt think X offered the card. never hurts to ask tho 🙂  

If you are going to try wait until day 2 as the card was never available at the beginning as they want to sell the drinks packages. When the cards were available and we were on B2B we bought a card just before the end of cruise 1 so we could use it from the start of cruise 2 - the cards didn't expire at the end of each sector. 

On 9/7/2024 at 9:19 AM, FunCruiser56 said:

Conceptually, you could get him an X gift card (at a discount) for on board credit, and he could use his Sea Pass to buy a lot of coffee from Cafe al Bacio.  Not any hole punching, but the $100 (or whatever) OBC balance could be his digital punch card.  

Assuming, of course, you aren't getting a drink package already and/or Elite+ equivalent. In those case, I think the coffee from al Bacio is included.

Edited by Tom and Ingrid