Tote bag?

SDWCruise

as NRWPA said, found it hiding in closet. That's what happened to us and on 2nd retreat cabin, was on the bed.  Both were different qualities as one was waterproof inside the other not.  So. If you dont see it, ask

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jelayne said:

I noticed they no longer have the insert, it was very useful.  Now just a bag.

exactly. and different. on 1 cruise the tote was waterproof inside. next. couldnt find it. Finally found on life jacket shelf, obviously used and cheaper quality.  

We got 2 on the Silhouette about 11 days ago. It’s a good quality canvas tote with a small zipper pouch inside the bag. Our room attendant personally gave them to us. We’re in an obstructed balcony cabin if that makes any difference. 

1 hour ago, TMLAalum said:

Haven't received one on our most recent cruises. OVs on Summit in May and Eclipse just off yesterday.

We aren’t finding them on the bed or table as in the past.  They have been on various shelves  in the closet, often under a book, laundry bag, binoculars, etc.

We just had the cheaper version in our S1 on Apex in August but we have many so didn't ask for one.  We did have to ask our butler for the card holder which he said they aren't providing anymore but he had a few floating around.  We usually bring the little card holder but forgot it this time so was happy he was able to get one to us.

I know this is off topic, but the inconsistency across the fleet is amazing. March in Retreat, boxed chocolates 2 nights (DH looks forward to it). The Effy locket,never got. no biggie there. Some retreat had fresh flowers.  We didnt   just assumed new staff. Theatre reserved seating on Chic night. July Retreat. chocolates 1x. Theatre, every night resserved area for Retreat. 🤷‍♀️. As I mentioned, one tote was lined, other cruise no.   

On 9/7/2024 at 12:03 PM, jelayne said:

Yes, we got the canvas bag in the Beyond 2 weeks ago.

Got one on Edge.  Some ppl seemed to have reusable celebrity grocery shopping bags but we got canvas (not retreat but captains club.) I don’t know if there’s any distinction or if we just lucked out.  Almost didn’t take it home, but I’ve been using it as a bag to take my stuff to work and I’m liking it.

20 minutes ago, 1Virgo said:

seems to be type of cabin  these days. 

That would make it a whole lot easier on the staff. If it's by loyalty status it's no wonder it's inconsistent. You would have to know a head of time the loyalty status of passengers staying in each stateroom. 

Just want to chime in that providing a bag to toss around during the trip is a nice touch even when you may brought a backpack or another travel bag for excursions and the pool deck.  It's a small thing, but nice hotels provide little things to make the stay easier.  This is something that hopefully is kept.

The events team could host a decorating activity for the canvas bags.  And, a sharpie marker would come in handy to put "if found" return contact info on the inside.   

33 minutes ago, Iamcruzin said:

That would make it a whole lot easier on the staff. If it's by loyalty status it's no wonder it's inconsistent. You would have to know a head of time the loyalty status of passengers staying in each stateroom. 

i saw a worker checking a list so you would think they are advised….ok,in  a perfect enviro