Can't access Move Up correctly

jayoldschool

54 minutes ago, gold1953 said:

too soon . Mine activated 3 days after I booked this week for a Nov cruise. 

And yet - while we're on the same cruise, I get the same results noted in post #1.  Just a swing back to "Find Your Reservation" after entering last name and reservation #.  That's always been the case for us for this particular cruise.  Same for both of the cabins we've booked.

Wondering if in some (but not all) cases, it may have to do with the fact that there's nothing left in inventory to move up to.  You'd think they'd still take 'what if' bids in case of any remaining future cancellations, though.

29 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

@jayoldschool @canderson  Keep in mind that if you booked through a TA or a big box store, not all of them participate in the move up program.  Not sure if you booked direct with Celebrity or a third party but may want to check and see. 

Not the case.  Booked with a normal TA, and have had MoveUp opportunities before - just not this time.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jayoldschool said:

Any advice?

The sentence before entering your information says "Check if your Cruise is Eligible for Upgrade?"  In my mind, the response you're receiving is clearly "No".  (or maybe "Not Yet")

My cruise is doing the same but I knew i tried early (sometimes its let me in early before) but this time it redirects to 'find your booking'. I booked directly so should be no reason once the time is correct

If you go to manage trip and manage reservation on website then scroll to manage reservation again - you should see the screen below. If not you / your cruise is not eligible. 

IMG_7554.jpeg

• Like 1

I also get this same message that it redirects me back to find your reservation.

I booked thru Celebrity. Also, others on the same cruise have been able to bid. A few mentioned to try to bid using “manage your reservation” but this hasn’t worked for me.

Oh well, I do keep trying.

elaine

4 hours ago, jayoldschool said:

I've had no issues with my past two cruises putting in Move Up bids. Trying again, using https://www.celebritycruises.com/ca/bid-on-cruise-room-upgrade

When I enter my name and reservation number, it simply connects to a Celebrity page to look up my reservation. Nothing about Move Up.

Any advice?

Choose Manage my Reservation --- Scroll down and there should be a move up section... Just click.

49 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Choose Manage my Reservation --- Scroll down and there should be a move up section... Just click.

that is where I want and had these issue but 3 days after I booked to suddenly allowed me access. Still over 60 days until the cruise

16 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

Nope. Just "Reservation Details", then "Find Flights and Transfers", then "Cruise Planner". I'll keep checking, and watch for the email.

For info: I use the same TA all the time, and have used Move Up on my two cruises earlier this year. One successful, one not.

9 minutes ago, jayoldschool said:

Nope. Just "Reservation Details", then "Find Flights and Transfers", then "Cruise Planner". I'll keep checking, and watch for the email.

I have the same issue with a short cruise in earlt October.  At this point I'm thinking they might not be doing a move up offer for that trip for anyone.  The move up section is appearing for a November cruise, however.