So who is getting ready to book for 2026/27?

gordylad

we really enjoyed our Edge cruise that left from Rome to Dubai.....although it went all the way to Australia. It was something different. Cant see it happening again for a while but it was good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gordylad said:

we really enjoyed our Edge cruise that left from Rome to Dubai.....although it went all the way to Australia. It was something different. Cant see it happening again for a while but it was good.

We did the Conny , Abu Dhabi to Rome in 2017 probably one of our best cruises

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cruise Junky said:

Oceania just loaded their 2026 Med cruises if anyone wants a peek whilst waiting for Celebrity. 

The Oceania cruises I am pricing are less than Celebrity E class.  Oceania includes Wi-Fi, room service...

Edited by NMTraveller
  • Like 2

Depends, for me they are not cheaper but I'm a solo cruiser who doesn't book retreat. Currently most aren't showing prices, one that is the price is listed as $8,500 per person so times that by 2. 

So will see what Celebrity has to offer, sure I'd love to try Oceania but that price is too much for just me.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lena11033 said:

Depends, for me they are not cheaper but I'm a solo cruiser who doesn't book retreat. Currently most aren't showing prices, one that is the price is listed as $8,500 per person so times that by 2. 

So will see what Celebrity has to offer, sure I'd love to try Oceania but that price is too much for just me.

I find the samething 

• Like 1

Had a look at Oceania and don't think we could justify the high cost [even though some perks included].......Did notice a cracking sailing from Rio to Miami.

Think I would rather cruise a couple of times rather than one hit on a Oceania cruise

Edited by gordylad

I am seeing Oceania cruises for around $4k for Med veranda.  My Apex SV cruise was $4500 add in grats,  specialty,  room service, and wifi to Apex.  I am looking at 2026.  YMMV.  I did see some higher priced cruises...  The same for Yacht Club.  I booked a Yacht Club cruise for 4K for less than Apex.

Trying to find ports that I have not been to is getting to be more difficult...

Edited by NMTraveller

11 minutes ago, gordylad said:

Had a look at Oceania and don't think we could justify the high cost [even though some perks included].......Did notice a cracking sailing from Rio to Miami.

Think I would rather cruise a couple of times rather than one hit on a Oceania cruise

Same also if I want to do the the med flights are expensive (if I fly from Canada which is debatable right now I may drive to the US it comes down to how many points I would have to use)

• Like 1

Does anyone have a suggestion to figure out past cruise prices while we wait for schedules to be published? (Japan, May 2026)?  I do the obvious, look at 2025 schedule to guess 2026.  But so much is already sold out in 2025 so there are no prices for some cabins.

I’m considering booking Princess this week because of their small refundable deposit policy.  But I wasn’t planning to book Celebrity until January.  I wish there was a way to guess what prices will be in a few months.

I think with a lot being sold already its hard to compare 2025, I just ran a check with similar nights as my last European one so 11 nights 2025 vs 10 nights. Right now its $1,000 (Canadian) more  and my last one I had all inclusive added with tips at the time where as next year's one only had tips added.

I am hoping when they release them next month it will be a bit cheaper as they are just out vs less than a year out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SimoneRoisman said:

Yes, Celebrity Millennium, Best of Japan, 11 nights, April 21st, 2026

Thanks.  I’m waiting to see if there is a 2026 circle cruise around Japan including Hakodate or Aomori in the north.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

Does anyone have a suggestion to figure out past cruise prices while we wait for schedules to be published? (Japan, May 2026)?  I do the obvious, look at 2025 schedule to guess 2026.  But so much is already sold out in 2025 so there are no prices for some cabins.

I’m considering booking Princess this week because of their small refundable deposit policy.  But I wasn’t planning to book Celebrity until January.  I wish there was a way to guess what prices will be in a few months.

You always can book Princess and then book Celebrity in January.  Princess will give you the refund back in several days.  I just did this a week or two ago 😁  With Celebrity it is likely a NRD unless you pay more...

Edited by NMTraveller
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

You always can book Princess and then book Celebrity in January.  Princess will give you the refund back in several days.  I just did this a week ago 😁  With Celebrity it is likely a NRD unless you pay more...

Thanks.  Psst don’t mention Princess here…. It’s a secret.

Celebrity is good for dedicated restaurants for Aqua or Retreat.  And very limited smoking and vaping.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, zitsky said:

Celebrity is good for dedicated restaurants for Aqua or Retreat.  

I think that they priced themselves out on Retreat...

For Aqua,  I felt like I should just take the money and book specialty dining...  Blu is better than the MDR,  but not specialty dining...

Edited by NMTraveller
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

I think that they priced themselves out on Retreat...

For Aqua,  I felt like I should just take the money and book specialty dining...  Blu is better than the MDR,  but not specialty dining...

I really like Blu for breakfast instead of slow (?) MDR.  Yes it’s that important to me.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NMTraveller said:

Most of the time I booked room service for breakfast ...  Definitely on port days.

MSC Yacht Club price is similar to SS.  I need to compare itinerary more closely.  And perks.

9 minutes ago, zitsky said:

MSC Yacht Club price is similar to SS.  I need to compare itinerary more closely.  And perks.

I have a Celebrity Apex cruise booked and a Yacht Club cruise booked.  My SV on Celebrity is more expensive than the YC and this is a B2B.   I wish that SS on Apex was similar in price to YC...

But if you are looking for Japan,  then Millie is likely the better deal.

Edited by NMTraveller