"Live" Coral Princess, 32 Days, Oct 17th to Nov 17th, Singapore-Asia-Los Angeles (+Week in Singapore pre-cruise)

LACruiser88

17 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

Here are the Captain Circle stats for this voyage.  There are some heavy hitters onboard.  We have sailed with the Most Traveled couple several times as they are also from the Los Angeles area.  They are very nice.

The MTG Luncheon to be held on November 4th.  The cutoff was 565 days.  We are #8 and #9.

#1- 3,051 days

#2- 2,183 days

#3- 1,919 days

I didn’t notice if this cruise had a M & G? If so, which Officers attended? I’m hosting on the next cruise. Thanks, Steve

Just now, Peptmf said:

I didn’t notice if this cruise had a M & G? If so, which Officers attended? I’m hosting on the next cruise. Thanks, Steve

They did, but we no longer attend due to prior bad experiences at them.  Maybe someone who attended will provide an answer for you.

Btw, we do know a couple that did attend.  They left after 5 minutes because it was a complaining session.  That is why we avoid them.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

On 10/19/2024 at 3:17 AM, Pzbcruiser said:

Many thanks for the updates. Looking forward to an upcoming cruise on the Coral. May I ask what the current charges are for the Sanctuary, full and half day? Were they offering any discounts for multiple days or full voyage? Cabana pricing? Again, thanks 

I just checked with the Sanctuary Manager.  The Sanctuary pricing remains unchanged:

Full Day - $40 pp

Half Day- $20 pp

Morning Session- 8:30 to 1:00 

Afternoon   "       -1:00 to 5:00 

If you book for your entire voyage it is $30 pp, for full days.

The Coral has 3 "Cabanas," one on lower level and two on the upper level.  They are priced the same as regular lounges.  They do not have any of the amenities of the Royal Class Sanctuary Cabanas.  They are just lounges under canopies.

A nice feature of this Sanctuary is the small pool!

Edited by LACruiser88
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

I just checked with the Sanctuary Manager.  The Sanctuary pricing remains unchanged:

Full Day - $40 pp

Half Day- $20 pp

Morning Session- 8:30 to 1:00 

Afternoon   "       -1:00 to 5:00 

If you book for your entire voyage it is $30 pp, for full days.

The Coral has 3 "Cabanas," one on lower level and two on the upper level.  They are priced the same as regular lounges.  They do not have any of the amenities of the Royal Class Sanctuary Cabanas.  They are just lounges under canopies.

A nice feature of this Sanctuary is the small pool!

They didn't have a cabana on the lower level a few months ago, just on the upper levels. Most of the loungers on the lower level are under solid shading, it's just the ones by the aft railing that are fully exposed to the sun and Princess wouldn't be very popular if they put a cabana there! 

The pool is lovely. The deep section is just right for standing or floating in.

• Like 2

Just now, OzKiwiJJ said:

They didn't have a cabana on the lower level a few months ago, just on the upper levels. Most of the loungers on the lower level are under solid shading, it's just the ones by the aft railing that are fully exposed to the sun and Princess wouldn't be very popular if they put a cabana there! 

The pool is lovely. The deep section is just right for standing or floating in.

Yes, it is!

20241018_130038.thumb.jpg.214aa3781a74563638dd045686a0340a.jpg

Edited by LACruiser88
  • Like 3

On 10/18/2024 at 2:13 AM, NownZen said:

At the meet and greet today I mentioned the unliveable noise levels in the pizza and mentioned the room issues a lady showed up and led me away. I figured she was going to throw me overboard but she took notes and said something would happen. If I cannot have a shower in the next couple of weeks the wife will start to complain.

Sorry to hear about your experience.  Hopefully it will be cleared up quickly. Mind sharing what the deck you’re on?  I’m hosting the M&G on the next Coral trip and have some questions.  Was it well attended?  Officers, who attended? Did Princess offer up any trinkets?  They want to charge me for a microphone…which I declined. Was a microphone used?  Where was it held?  Thanks, Steve 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

Good morning Sea Day!  Check out the rainbow!  🌈

20241021_064651.thumb.jpg.f8858ed24d8aad30d73b918d9e161620.jpg

Btw, we sent out laundry on embarkation day, it was back in 48 hrs.  All items Debbie hang dries at home, she washed at the laundromat and hung in our cabin.  Everything was dry overnight!  We always have the couch covered with a bed sheet.  

20241018_084053.thumb.jpg.9cea114c5daf33ee6f2549a8b6346947.jpg

Great idea.  I've never thought to use my magnet hooks on the ceiling to put hangers on.  I just put the clothes on them on the walls.  This provides so much better air circulation. Love it.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Peptmf said:

Sorry to hear about your experience.  Hopefully it will be cleared up quickly. Mind sharing what the deck you’re on?  I’m hosting the M&G on the next Coral trip and have some questions.  Was it well attended?  Officers, who attended? Did Princess offer up any trinkets?  They want to charge me for a microphone…which I declined. Was a microphone used?  Where was it held?  Thanks, Steve 

How far in advance did you contact Princess and how long did you have to wait to hear back from them?  I still haven't heard from them about the one I'm organizing in December, so I haven't sent the one for Feb yet. I definitely will not pay for a microphone.  That is crazy. 

11 minutes ago, Peptmf said:

8 minutes ago, alwalaska said:

How far in advance did you contact Princess and how long did you have to wait to hear back from them?  I still haven't heard from them about the one I'm organizing in December, so I haven't sent the one for Feb yet. I definitely will not pay for a microphone.  That is crazy. 

Did your go to the M&G meeting?

Just now, Peptmf said:

Did your go to the M&G meeting?

I received this months ago from Princess, hope it helps?
Your point of contact onboard for any of your group needs will be our Events & Guest Services Supervisor Rehana.  She will reach out by phone once you are onboard.  If you are interested in having any Senior Officers attend your Meet & Greet, you will need to send a formal personal invitation for the respective Officers.  Our Events & Guest Services Supervisor will gladly assist with addressing and distributing the invitations for you.

Should you have any questions or require additional venues needs, please do not hesitate to contact our department atgrouponboardservices@princesscruises.com or you may contact me at the number listed below.

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

Here are the Captain Circle stats for this voyage.  There are some heavy hitters onboard.  We have sailed with the Most Traveled couple several times as they are also from the Los Angeles area.  They are very nice.

The MTG Luncheon to be held on November 4th.  The cutoff was 565 days.  We are #8 and #9.

#1- 3,051 days

#2- 2,183 days

#3- 1,919 days

Yes, the top three are definitely heavy hitters, but I'm somewhat surprised the cutoff was only 565 days. I would have expected 700-800 for an extended cruise. We still have a ways to go to get up to 565...

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LACruiser88 said:

The extra dishes tonight in the RC dining were an Asian Noodle and Veg Salad with Yuzu Sauce and Seafood Skewers with Mango Relish.  I had both and they were muy bueno!

20241021_193451.thumb.jpg.a6564802d11274b44ff3d8c4d8930ba0.jpg

20241021_195955.thumb.jpg.c6dd6da6cb5f916c98815a8177030c57.jpg

20241021_191021.thumb.jpg.a11be47ddcc08cc2e9bffbcf4b559f32.jpg

20241021_191012.thumb.jpg.ef7e68681dd517b14b8b721e1e4986c4.jpg

did pack you go to sauce?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1