Official Cruise Wedding Picture Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am desperately trying to find pics that somebody posted of her bridesmaid dresses. They were seafoam green, I think! All were a different style but the same color. There was some discussion that one bridesmaid wanted a sash in a different color but it was decided that wouldn't work. Does anybody remember these? Or can you point me in the right direction? My daughter was talking about dresses along this line and I really want to show them to her because they were so beautiful.

Just got on here for the first time in months, just wanted to add my pictures to the link.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=11376&id=290400051&l=79d96751bd

We were the first couple ever to be married "on deck" aboard the Ruby Princess while at sea back in December. :)

Thanks so much for sharing!! We were the first group to go out on the Ruby Princess in November of last year :) Beautiful ship

• 3 weeks later...

All of your pictures are awesome! Was anyone married harborside in the Caribbean Princess? I would love to see pictures of the flowers, the chapel, the cake and the reception area!

I'm getting married in March 2010!

We just booked our on board cruise on the Carnival Valor in June 2010...we have yet to receive our wedding details from the planner but can anyone give us some advice? Thanks!

What details are you looking for? I received my packet from my WC which includes alot od details, I would send it to you if you would like? I also got alot of info her on CC. This board is awesome. I cruised on the Valor in 07, my first cruise and my wedding Aug 2010 would be my second. I absolutely LOVED the VALOR!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Makorr - Beautiful wedding pics! I am getting married on the same ship in April 2010. Which port did you get married in? Any feedback/pointers you can share would be great! I am getting nervous that it's four months away and we won't know the ship location until two weeks prior to the cruise!

Hi Makorr - Beautiful wedding pics! I am getting married on the same ship in April 2010. Which port did you get married in? Any feedback/pointers you can share would be great! I am getting nervous that it's four months away and we won't know the ship location until two weeks prior to the cruise!

Archived