conceirge lounge

peanutJMV

I have to side with Brenda on this. Altho this was not at high noon but rather around 2 PM, the concierge lounge had a set-up of sandwiches, salads, cheese trays, finger desserts, etc. This was on the Jewel and I guess all the Diamond and Plus members were considered special.
Margie

Was this perhaps a C&A members cruise? If so that might explain it since the food that you mention is not ordinarily available in the Jewel's CL during the day. Leading people to believe that it is a regular occurrence is at the very least, misleading.:)

Right on, ruttie. And there is even a better selection in the Windjammer.
Sorry if I mislead anyone. I never go into the CL in the afternoon but I had to send an email and was pleasantly surprised at the food layout. JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS (which I do often) I assumed this was an everyday thing. The cruise WAS a member cruise and once again, I do sincerely appologize....mea culpa.
Margie

as our photo shown on RCCL web site for former member cruises with me smack dab in the middle front with my red Cavaliers sweatshirt, as it was NBA playpoffs time & we were 3-1. So yes, we were treated very special from the airport with breakfast free to our stateroom. Something Celebrity never did with Elite members.

Even M&M had cocktails for free, so we were treated well for almost 3 hours with great food, cocktails & Karen the CD was great! So we are doing the Norweigan Fjord again on Jwele in June, not a member cruise, but hte staff will treat us as one.

Now 10/15 on Freedom, with one lounge for all Diamond/Plus members that could be a fiasco since it is a member cruise & we show in hundreds.
Should be interesting, and we are ready to take one & run! I am not standing getting elbowed or stepped on or that someone will be quite wet. ;-)

[quote name='MKS']I have to side with Brenda on this. Altho this was not at high noon but rather around 2 PM, the concierge lounge had a set-up of sandwiches, salads, cheese trays, finger desserts, etc. This was on the Jewel and I guess all the Diamond and Plus members were considered special.
Margie[/quote]

Archived