Perfume!

heyitsmejudy

Hi there from Australia,

This is a great thread!...I wear Coco by Chanel, I have used it for around 5 years, Nina Ricci L'Air du Temps, was an old favourite of mine, and I love the elusive FIDGI by Guy Laroche..VERY hard to find now.

Big hello to Lois and the girls on here!

Warm wishes..

Sandra

S&D:) :)

drink16.jpg.a79e4a12c940af292fafcffe52ecedf5.jpg

DH bought me Juicy Couture for xmas - I love it. I also have Perry Ellis, Ralph Lauren's Glamorous, Tova (I love this because I get a scent of this fragrance all day long), Mystery of Agatha (I bought this at the Agatha store in Aruba), and DH loves Elizabeth Taylor's Passion - it's a little too flowery for me, but I wear it often when I go to bed. EVERY time I put it on, he says - oh, I like your perfume!!! :) :) I also use Amazing Grace and Pure Grace when I'm running around during the day, it's nice and light, and clean smelling.

But being very sensitive & slightly allergic, I'm not a devotee of perfumes. When I want something light for daytime, I like Alyssa Ashley's "Musk". For special nightime occasions, I rotate between "Roma" by Laura Biagiotti, Calvin Klein's "Obsession", "Amarige" by Givenchy & "Must de Cartier". All of these scents I had admired on other people; & fortunately they smelled the same on me. Being so allergic I put the tiniest little dot of it on the back of my neck (odd, I know).

And speaking of Emeraud & some of those other old favorites.....although I haven't seen that one in a while, the Vermont Country Store catalog (& online) carry quite a few old standards. Anyone remember "Evening in Paris", "Tabu", "White Shoulders", "Heaven Scent", "Tigress". The V.C.S. is known for making available all sort of things from way back.

love so many- for different moods-some for nostalgia, some just because they are beautiful:

Casimir by Chopard

Everything by Givenchy-

Organza, Amariage,etc..

Obsession & Poison

Paris Hilton (original)

Sublime by Jean Patou

Bal a Versaille

Loves Baby Soft and Vanilla Fields

For the day time I love to mixing. I spray a body spray of Victorias Secret Vanilla Lave and then spray very lightly Vanilla Musk on top of that. It is not heavy and people come into my cube lean over me and say "You smell so good!" what a heady feeling! :D In the evenings I use Realities. Just a short spray at the base of my neck and a very short spray on each arm. I do not like flowery I love clean smells and musk scents so I have the best of both worlds! :cool:

Ok ladies, how do I get my DW to get away from just Bath and Body Works? She likes the light melony scents. I think they are ok for running around and such but on a nice date night I would like something exciting. Wanted to buy her one from VS but found out that my son's fiancee started wearing that. Definately a no-no. I am probably the only guy that read this thread and actually wrote down some of the perfumes to try for a surprise to my DW. Thanks for the insights.

I prefer soft scents for my perfume. My fave perfume is "Neige" by Lise Watier. I also have on my dresser: L'air du Temps by Nina Ricci and Green Tea by Elizabeth Arden (the scent is very fresh - nice on a balmy summer evening).

Hi everyone, this is c u there hershdog's wife. Yes, i do love the perfume. It was so sweet of him, but then, that's him, sweet all the time. I mean it, all the time! I'm so lucky!

I love the perfume, Ralph Lauren Rocks, it's very light, and it's not too big a bottle, so I will bring it along on the cruise!:D

In February we are cruising-our one stop will be in Aruba. There is a shop there called Agathas. I read about it 4 years ago thru these threads. That perfume was fabulous, That will be our first stop when we get there. Its walking distance from the dock and you can ask anyone for directions. You will love it !

Nadine

In February we are cruising-our one stop will be in Aruba. There is a shop there called Agathas. I read about it 4 years ago thru these threads. That perfume was fabulous, That will be our first stop when we get there. Its walking distance from the dock and you can ask anyone for directions. You will love it !

Nadine

Nadine

Nadine

Nadine

Nadine

Nadine

Nadine, I think yesterday this site had some problems - I couldn't post anything for quite some time. It kept timing out.

Anyways, thanks for the referral in Aruba. I will pay this shop a visit when we are there in March.

Sue

Archived