Don't book this (these) rooms

SPARKY12

While having this Aft balcony was a beautiful site being right below the pool and buffet was quite annoying. Scraping chairs and tables all times of day and night. I would definately book an aft cabin again but not on the Veronese deck.:(

Don't book 6456 or 6458 Carnival Conquest, right above the lounge, very loud, and for some reason people above you like to throw food and drinks down on your deck...

My parents had 6458 on the Valor with the lounge right below, and LOVED this cabin! No noise and no litter.

My husband and I are looking into booking a cabin on the Elation.

We were wondering about 242 on the Empress deck Aft ? Any thoughts!!

you might experince vibration/shuddering when you are leaving/entering a port.

long walk to the stairs /elevators but the hall is very quiet.

Use those aft elevators to get to the food/pools. If you requested a later dinner 6:15 or 8:30 the only way there is walk to the midship elevators.

the aft elevators will take you to the aft dining room only. (thats where the dead end is.

We will be on the Carnival Freedom Main deck, OV,2457. Any thoughts on this room. I have asked on other threads but no one seems to know anything about it.

Thanks

under the dining room--but its carpeted so no noise worries there.

You, too might experience vibrations / shuddering. Any photo you see of an ceanview cabin is what yours will look like

9395 is a connecting cabin- this cabin sleeps 4 people- the connecting door might give you sounds from the room next to it-- Like the tv.

You are located smack dab in the middle of that galley= and you might hear sounds of rolling carts etc throughout the night.

Being this is so far out before your cruise--- is that the only thing available?

does your cabins need to be in a row?

the white area-- Its a crew area-- steps that crew use to get from deck to deck.

Thanks for the quick response. Maybe I'll look for somewhere else on that deck.

check the other side down by the aft elevators. no noise from the elevators-- very convenient to the pools/food. Under the dining area-- which is carpeted so no noise issues/

Are the rooms om the triumph 6445 and 6439 noisy ,since it over club rio?Thanks!!

your balcony cabin is above the piano lounge- not the rio lounge.

If you were above the Rios lounge-- those cabins are above the seating area-- not the stage area. We sailed a few times above the lounge and heard nothing at all on the Destiny/ Victory/ Liberty/ and booked for the Triump for next year.

IF you were over the Rio lounge you would be good to go with no noise unless you were early to bed type of people- But the piano bar-- thats something different- If the player is good that place could get hopping til 1-2am.

Consider booking on the other side of the ship.

I have scanned this form and don't think this cabin was included. What can you tell me about it? We love aft, but someone told me this cabin is not as big as a regular balcony, and there is no sofa. What's up, should I give up the aft, which we love or keep it. Thanks!

I have scanned this form and don't think this cabin was included. What can you tell me about it? We love aft, but someone told me this cabin is not as big as a regular balcony, and there is no sofa. What's up, should I give up the aft, which we love or keep it. Thanks!

is that cabin your only choice on the aft? or are others available?

ask your agent if they can send an email to the hotel manager on the glory and ask for the configurations of the cabin.

I really did try to go through this whole thread and use the search before I asked this. :)

I've booked 7345 on the Carnival Valor. On the deck plans, it looks like a larger cabin. When the cabin has an upper and lower bed, does it mean more open floor space because there's only one bed on the floor? And does anyone know if the bottom bed is comfortable, like the other Carnival beds are, or is it more like a cot?

Thanks!

I really did try to go through this whole thread and use the search before I asked this. :)

I've booked 7345 on the Carnival Valor. On the deck plans, it looks like a larger cabin. When the cabin has an upper and lower bed, does it mean more open floor space because there's only one bed on the floor? And does anyone know if the bottom bed is comfortable, like the other Carnival beds are, or is it more like a cot?

Thanks!

The bed will be a regular carnival bed with the super ultra bedding. The upper bed since you wont be needing it wont even be let down. (You wont know that its there unless you are looking for it.) if it is down you can ask the steward to put it away.

Yes you get more floor space. I will see if my family member has pics of her room that was below you.

Thanks! I look forward to seeing the pics. Have a great cruise! :)

Hey there. Sorry, had to search for the thread first.

1048 and 1046 had late morning noises - but only temporarly. The suites are under the end of the pool deck/beginning of the WJ. They store deck chairs there and you hear only something when they need to pull them out. It is quiet at night and throughout the day. Like I said: only temporarly.

Suites are in awsome location. Right next to the elevators. No noise from there either.

It us a breeze to the WJ (one deck up) and the pool area.

Here are the pics of 1046 (remember the suites on the Sovereign are smaller than on a newer ship)..then again..maybe not. CC seems to have problems. Just send me an e-mail at vacationer@southern-florida.com and I send you the pics via e-mail.

Now it worked....

1480947304_JS1046(1).jpg.d303d8372eaaa67ff678a7fb2538d054.jpg

797495415_JS1046(2).jpg.ec71d6e173ae4588a84ea3ce81da960c.jpg

1848279754_JS1046(3).jpg.00350bf9bbbec9e6c3015a1a79a0ffdc.jpg

1681109803_JS1046(4).jpg.889a3715223aebb0af92e578bd13a9b0.jpg

sewer smells can wreck havoc from week to week.

It is not something that will alywas be there.

When we sailed on the Liberty-- our cabin was located by a utility closet.

I guess woman on cruises feel that this is not their toilet/plumbing so there is no care. The amount of pads clogging -- was insane.

But after they took care of it== the smell was gone.

hopefully you dont have the problem once onboard. Please come back here and post how your cabin was for the week.