November '07 Legend Transatlantic Crossing

Host Dan

Hi All - we won't be on the Nov 07 crossing we have changed things around we are going to spend a month in England mid Aug '07 and then we are booked on the Pride Sep. 18 '07 from London to Gloucester Mass. So we will miss you all this year but I will be watching for Dan's updates. Can anyone give me an idea what that crossing is like? We are booked for Nov '08 on the Legend already.;)

WhenIDream,

I will miss my "lookout partner" this year! :( The Nov. 2007 Legend crossing is a great 14 day itinerary! Departure from Lisbon; 1 sea day; followed by port calls in Funchal, Las Palmas and Tenerife; 9 sea days and arrival in FLL. You and Mr. M enjoy your sojourn in England and your Sept. Pride crossing!

Glad you are onboard with the "early seagull" die-hard Legendary Nov. crossers for 2008. From what I have read and heard, myself, Ceejay11, Daneite and possibly others have booked. I have been working on JaneBP and will start on Host Dan to get them to book. Ok, back OT

Thanks Paul for your kind comments I am sure you will find another early bird for the trip and I will be out there with you in 2008. I hope the others have booked. Kit is thinking about it - he called me the other night. Friends of ours just booked yesterday and already the lowest you can get is Castegory 2.

WhenIDream,

I will miss my "lookout partner" this year! :( The Nov. 2007 Legend crossing is a great 14 day itinerary! Departure from Lisbon; 1 sea day; followed by port calls in Funchal, Las Palmas and Tenerife; 9 sea days and arrival in FLL. You and Mr. M enjoy your sojourn in England and your Sept. Pride crossing!

Glad you are onboard with the "early seagull" die-hard Legendary Nov. crossers for 2008. From what I have read and heard, myself, Ceejay11, Daneite and possibly others have booked. I have been working on JaneBP and will start on Host Dan to get them to book. Ok, back OT

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:) :) :) Hi Host Dan, Looking forward to meeting you on the Legend. We are four from Sydney embarking in Rome and wondering what weather we can expect for the Crossing to FL ?????? Can you help us with some info ? We are very excited and counting the days. Can't wait.

:) :) :) Hi Host Dan, Looking forward to meeting you on the Legend. We are four from Sydney embarking in Rome and wondering what weather we can expect for the Crossing to FL ?????? Can you help us with some info ? We are very excited and counting the days. Can't wait.

Hi!

The weather, historically, has been beautiful and warm. Southern Crossings are the best!

Host Dan

Not to mention smooth sailing as King Neptune has smiled upon Lady Legend in November and also retarding those clocks one hour each time we sail through those 5 time zones! You will enjoy the Legendary crossing! :)

>"and also retarding those clocks one hour each time we sail through those 5 time zones!"

I just bought a new travel clock for the Pride Crossing and it's supposed to reset itself each night. We'll see. But with 8 days relaxation it doesn't really matter as long as I am up for Trivia.

Jane

Hi Dan

This is Bonnie Kilroe(former Assistant Cruise Director)...... I was just surfing on the net and ended up on cruise critic, saw you, and decided to sign up!

SO you are going back for the crossing....of course you are! I wanted to leave you with a link to a comedy video I made on the Legend about how glamorous the ACD job really is and what exactly I do/did all day(not exactly)! Well anyway, it's "A day in the life".... click on the link!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRE4P-VY390 I hope other cruisers can catch this link and have a little laugh!

I have so many amazing memories on that ship and met so many incredible people. Nothing can compare to it and I will miss it imensley(not exactly at the moment though becasue I've only been home 2 weeks)... but I will eventually visit!!!

Hope you enjoy the clip and hope you enjoy your future cruises, I know you will.

Love,

Bonnie

Hi Bonnie!

How nice to hear from you. There are a lot of us who read and post here and it's fun to find Seabourn friends. I am fortunate to have seen your video as you integrated it in your act, and yes, it's lots of fun. Will you be doing your one-woman show again?

Best wishes, and don't forget to think about 'Kismet'.

Jane Pond in Philadelphia

Hi Bonnie,

Loved your video! A great pick-me-up! I hope you received additional compensation for filling in for the Captain. Hope all is well with you. If you will be aboard for the Legend November 2008 crossing (I have already booked!), I will, again, bring the Trivia supplies! Enjoy your well-deserved vacation. :)

Hi Bonnie!

So nice to see you post here! And good for you, speak up here!

I didn't agree at all with some people posting here, that we could easily do without you ACD's. We had so much fun together! I noticed you only registered today with CC. A very good move and your video is the best. I think I saw it before. It is like a slap stick with you and Karlo starring!

Maybe you remember me: Marja from Holland!

I truly wish you all the best and hope to see you back on Seabourn either as performer or guest.

Love,

Marja (check my profile if you don't remember me).

Hi Everyone!

Jane/Dan/Marja(of course I rememebr you)/Lola/Don/Kathryn....and even BRIAN!!

This is a great way to stay in contact.

I think there is also something on Facebook...that is so popular these days...just for awhile..latest fad!

Anyway I miss the ship a little but I think I will be visiting before Oct this year!!

Meanwhile, Im stressing out doing shows here in town and tryiing to enjoy the heatwave Vancouver has been getting.

I have a special visitor coming in a week and am very excited about that. Then I will work on more show contacts and also working as a guest entertainer on other cruise lines. Would still be happy to do shortercontracts on the Legend. Really made that place my home away from home...I had more strangers live(sublet) and share my own house that I did in that little cabin.

Truly hope we sail together again and if you know a place my show would "fly"..Let me know!

Love Bonnie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I just got my voyage information booklet.

The complimentary Seabourn Experience in Funchal looks wonderful.

Last time we did the "basket sledge" and really enjoyed the ride.

Filled out all forms. Did not have a dress code for the nights. I would guess about 4 or 5 would be formal. Anyone know?:confused:

I see that 8 have signed on the roll call.:D

Any plans for the night before in Lisbon?

Lefty Bob

Kathryn -

You have your booklet and we have received nothing (in Canada) as yet. We are doing the cruise from Rome to Lisbon as well as the crossing (which I think you are also doing). Maybe one of these days our pre-cruise materials will show up! How many formal nights do we have from Rome to FLL??

Carol

Archived