November '07 Legend Transatlantic Crossing

Host Dan

Marja,

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. There are many good treatments, and as you have said - YOU'RE GOING TO BEAT THIS! A good outlook and good doctors are the key, hang in there. Sending healing thoughts your way,

Margo

Marja, I am so sorry to hear the news, but we all know what a positive attitude can do. I am now fighting fit again, so maybe we can both go on the same "complimentary" cruise at some time. I will be owed one after the Prides crossing in March. Please keep us up to date, as you do feel like you "know" someone who writes in theses boards all the time, even if you have never really met. Lots of luck and good wishes.

Marja,

I just returned last night from a fun " X-brand ship" cruise with good friends. I went with my best friend who is now in 100% remission from lymphnoma cancer. We all decided we'd get together and go celebrate her good health! Eight of Betty's best buddies were aboard.

Keep strong.....know you are in our constant prayers and thoughts ~~~let's start planning a Seabourn cruise and we'll all book~~we'll get together and celebrate YOUR remission and good health!

Blessings and warm hug's sent across the big pond,

Martita B.

(I'll e-mail you)

But with the new changes, the 'CD' team may just be one person, with the other entertainment staff helping as needed. Last month, Marcel was helping with Trivia and I think golf, as well as his nightly DJ stint at the SkyBar. The vocal duo were helping out giving tender numbers as we disembarked for our tours. Time will tell.

But with the new changes, the 'CD' team may just be one person, with the other entertainment staff helping as needed. Last month, Marcel was helping with Trivia and I think golf, as well as his nightly DJ stint at the SkyBar. The vocal duo were helping out giving tender numbers as we disembarked for our tours. Time will tell.

On the 8/25 cruise, a new duo just boarded. They were getting adjusted so I don't think they did any "extracurricular" activities (other than table hosting). Marcel helped with trivia, golf and, of course, was very well-received as DJ - it was a "younger" crowd and one night I heard;) he was "spinning" until 4 a.m. I heard the previous week had been quite different in the Sky Bar "disco." There was only one sea day so the set-up seemed to work. However, Seabourn needs the Assistant Cruise Directors if there are more sea days.

Helga is no longer with Seabourn. The Cruise Director on the Legend Cross could be Miss Michelle ~~who is very qualified and is a doll.

It seems the CD's are being juggled a'round the Yacht's more this year than ever before.

MB

I think I must have had a senior moment as we also heard on the Spirit in August that Helga is no longer with the Company. Thought Michelle didn't like doing the crossings??

I think I must have had a senior moment as we also heard on the Spirit in August that Helga is no longer with the Company. Thought Michelle didn't like doing the crossings??

I don't think ANY of the CD's like crossings..! ;)

Host Dan

This is our first time on Seabourn, as avid Silversea cruisers do you have any tips for advise for us? We keep hearing how wonderful Seabourn is and are looking forward to this crossing, flying into Lisbon the 6th of Nov. Caroline

Tips or advice? Prepare to be treated like Royalty, and to mingle with fellow, friendly passengers!

Host Dan

Caroline,

I will be on the crossing too. Have sailed Silversea many times, including the Cloud three weeks ago. There are many similarities to Silversea on Seabourn but two BIG DIFFERENCES......the intimate service and the wonderful food. I am sure you will enjoy yourselves.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived