Paper or Electronic, which will you choose?

OhioJeff

Ours is correct and even shows my onboard credit. What is not listed is the cost of the shore excurions, I guess since that is not part of the cabin and such it is just not there. Perhaps if you got some complimentary credits they are not suppose to reflect on your total, you know so only you and the people that need to be in the know are aware.

Just love how when we completed our Fun Pass the boarding pass went away - we did 1 person at a time and kept checking and 1 by 1 they disappeared - way cool - got to say Carnival really has the up on this one!! Maybe their other lines will take a lesson.

You are right - my excursions dont show the cost either...and I did receive (2) price drops along the way and they were put back on my CC, but I do have an onboard credit that should appear on my e-docs - where do you see that listed on yours??

You are right - my excursions dont show the cost either...and I did receive (2) price drops along the way and they were put back on my CC, but I do have an onboard credit that should appear on my e-docs - where do you see that listed on yours??

Hi - the onboard credit shows in a box below my total, maybe the type of credit you got is different and like some airline tickets it doesn't show.

Hi - the onboard credit shows in a box below my total, maybe the type of credit you got is different and like some airline tickets it doesn't show.

Hmmm..maybe but I would really like it to show:( Well I will probably check the docs again with Carnival in a few days to see if they have changed. We did just receive a credit about a week ago...so maybe its just not posted yet. Thanks for all your help and advice...Hope you have a great cruise!

Ok I went to Carnival's website to see the e-docs, I can't seem to find a button to click on to view them. Before when I would go there I would see a button to view e-docs. When I would click it would say, can't view at this time. Now the button is gone:confused: Am I looking in the wrong spot? I looked under reservations and nothing. We leave June 21, Do you think that they could have been mailed? I wish we had the crying smiling, because that is what I want to do... We are getting close and I really wanted to see them, Never seen any before (our 1st cruise). What should I do?

June 21:p

Ok I went to Carnival's website to see the e-docs, I can't seem to find a button to click on to view them. Before when I would go there I would see a button to view e-docs. When I would click it would say, can't view at this time. Now the button is gone:confused: Am I looking in the wrong spot? I looked under reservations and nothing. We leave June 21, Do you think that they could have been mailed? I wish we had the crying smiling, because that is what I want to do... We are getting close and I really wanted to see them, Never seen any before (our 1st cruise). What should I do?

June 21:p

Try this link https://mydocuments.carnival.com/ I could never see the button on my reservation page either. This link will work great

Try this link https://mydocuments.carnival.com/ I could never see the button on my reservation page either. This link will work great

That's wierd. I could see the eDocs the other day but not now. My cruise isnt until January, so I have not paid in full. But I could see the reservation thru this link until I tried it just now.

The luggage tags are already preprinted with everything but your name.. Might be a little easier then filling them out at the pier - Take a look at one of ours

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/kellylore/Carnival%20Destiny/luggagetags.jpg

Did you notice that the luggage tag indentifies you as a VIP - beats the little tags sent with those a paper docs.:)

I may be wrong and if I am I don't mind standing corrected, but I read on the e-doc page that if you choose e-docs you can't have paper docs. I really wanted to choose e-docs because curiosity us killing me about our cabin assignment, but I really would prefer paper until that is no longer an option.

Thats what it says.

Ashleezmom thanks for the clarification on the number of pages:D

I don't even have a link to e-docs showing in any of the 5 places that you are suppose to get to it. I'm not sure if it is beacuse I'm not book until December:confused:

Thats what it says.

Ashleezmom thanks for the clarification on the number of pages:D

I don't even have a link to e-docs showing in any of the 5 places that you are suppose to get to it. I'm not sure if it is beacuse I'm not book until December:confused:

If you go to www.carnival.com/mydocuments and provide the information required you will get a question if you want edocs - if you answer edocs then you get to another page and next your name you have a button that says view -

but you have to have paid for your cruise to see your edoc

Hehehe I understand that,,,,,but you could be doing the E-doc dance right now if you just pushed that button!! :D

You can push the button now or you can push it later when your docs don't arrive fast enough :D

Thanks TotalCruiseFan!!!

FireFly333 I HAVE paid in full! the link was there a week or two ago and now It's gone. Will use TotalCruiseFan's

Thanks for all your help guys!!! I can't beleive I have docs for a December sailing. It isn't even final payment yet:eek:. But, I made the payment last week and now I have docs:D

I figured out what Carnival gets out of this, my money faster:D I never let them have it before until the last days. (Once even longer.:p )

Thanks for all your help guys!!! I can't beleive I have docs for a December sailing. It isn't even final payment yet:eek:. But, I made the payment last week and now I have docs:D

I figured out what Carnival gets out of this, my money faster:D I never let them have it before until the last days. (Once even longer.:p )

Hi Melody, glad you got your edoc, isn't it great to get your information early on? Really like the presentation much better than those paper documents. On my cruise last they were wrong and I ended up with 4 sets and sailed with an incorrect doucment with my hotel information.

Thats great...and aren't they pretty with your ship on the first page!!

Did you notice that the luggage tag indentifies you as a VIP - beats the little tags sent with those a paper docs.:)

HAHA yeah I know...I love the fact that they are all pre-printed, I used to hate handwriting the old ones!!! :D

No...hehe Maybe if you print them I will change my profession...:D

Ok,Ok,Ok. I'm almost sold. Almost. I have read that I should not EXPECT an upgrade, but if I recieve one that would be good. Do you think by us printing early that that would ruin a chance of a possible upgrade? Or have people recieve the blue book and still recieved upgrades at the pier? Just asking, remember (in case I haven't told you) I'm a first time adult cruise and my DH has never cruised before.

P.S. Ashleezmom, you mifgt have to consider that career change Monday morning!! :D

Ok,Ok,Ok. I'm almost sold. Almost. I have read that I should not EXPECT an upgrade, but if I recieve one that would be good. Do you think by us printing early that that would ruin a chance of a possible upgrade? Or have people recieve the blue book and still recieved upgrades at the pier? Just asking, remember (in case I haven't told you) I'm a first time adult cruise and my DH has never cruised before.

P.S. Ashleezmom, you mifgt have to consider that career change Monday morning!! :D

I would say print them and then in a month or so go back and check again to see if anything has changed...I am expecting mine to change in a week or so to reflect an OBC that I mentioned previously...so I will be checking in another week. Geez how am I going to explain to my DH that I have to quit working for him and become a salesperson...hehehe

I would say print them and then in a month or so go back and check again to see if anything has changed...I am expecting mine to change in a week or so to reflect an OBC that I mentioned previously...so I will be checking in another week. Geez how am I going to explain to my DH that I have to quit working for him and become a salesperson...hehehe

LOL. :D You'd better think of something quick. I'm going for it. I'll let you know in a few if I'm dancing. BRB!

Archived