***Mini Review, 7/20 Explorer***

Thanks for the great mini-review. My only wish, is that it was longer!! :D

I kept is short because there were others from my cruise posting reviews also. Didn't want to repeat things.:D

Denise, thanks for all the hard work you put into posting all your posts. My family and I will be joining you for the Dec.08 cruise on EOS. I can't wait. I may have to find a cruise before that, don't know if I can wait that long. Again, thanks to everyone for all of your posts. Lois

Denise, thanks for all the hard work you put into posting all your posts. My family and I will be joining you for the Dec.08 cruise on EOS. I can't wait. I may have to find a cruise before that, don't know if I can wait that long. Again, thanks to everyone for all of your posts. Lois

Thats great Lois!!! I remember the name!! Looking forward to getting to know you..we have plently of time!!!

Also, we are on the holiday cruise for 2007, so I will have lots of info on the holiday cruise for us.

Great review! Loved "sailing" with you via the live posts - thank you! We leave this Friday!!!:cool:

Question: what cabin were you in? Hope we get the same cabin steward!!!

I had 9614 and 9612. Her name was Bernadette. Oh lucky you to be going on her Friday!!!!!!!! What a time you will have!!!

Denice - Thanks for pics! The shoe hanger over the door, I've always wanted to do that, and it looks so handy! What do you hook it to on top of the door???

PS. I'm a Denise too!

Denise~~~

It comes with clips to hang it..it is a lifesavor!!

Denice,

thank you for all your live reporting and your mini-review. Since this will be our first RCCL cruise on Dec 14 and Dec 23 it is nice see all your photos and here all the nice things about this ship.

Can't wait to meet you on Dec 23.

Thanks again for sharing

Suzanne D.

Archived