***Mini Review, 7/20 Explorer***

Thanks so much for the review and the pictures... Question about the dining room. Do you know what they had available every night on the menu? When we went on the Brilliance (my favorite so far) we could have Salmon any and every night... and we could have a shrimp cocktail every night... and there was a pasta dish that was on the menu each night as well.

Thanks again! Any pictures of the food in the main dining room?

th_DSC01130_0060.jpg

I forget who asked me if they still sold Explorer ornaments....well here is the proof that they have plenty!!

Loveeeeeeee your pics!! Thanks for finding the time and posting them! I know its tough because I sure cant find the time!!!

I didnt go into the shops immediately but when I did look for these they didnt have any!! :( I'll be looking the first day on board in December thats for sure!!

Denice,

Thanks for sharing everything with us! The menus, the pictures...and the in and out!

I looking forward to cruise with you this Dec, and hopefully I will have as much fun as you did!

Jen

Denice,

Thanks for sharing everything with us! The menus, the pictures...and the in and out!

I looking forward to cruise with you this Dec, and hopefully I will have as much fun as you did!

Jen

Jen, although this was my best cruise yet, I have a feeling our 12 day holiday cruise will surpass it!!!! I do nothing but have fun....stick with me!!!!

Someone on the Live post asked me about the couples massage...

Romance Ritual Couple's Massage Package:

$325 per couple

Designed for 2, enjoy a traditional full body Swedish massage together with your partner after delighting in the exotic Rasuul ceremony...our exquisite private Moroccan mud/steam suite for two.

Thanks so much for the review and the pictures... Question about the dining room. Do you know what they had available every night on the menu? When we went on the Brilliance (my favorite so far) we could have Salmon any and every night... and we could have a shrimp cocktail every night... and there was a pasta dish that was on the menu each night as well.

Thanks again! Any pictures of the food in the main dining room?

After reading Denice's posts, it finally dawned on me that the following were listed every day. The pasta type changes, and the fish sometimes switches to cod, but this should be it.

Traditional Caesar Salad

Fettuccine with Marinara Sauce

Broiled Fillet of Norwegian Salmon

Grilled Chicken Breast with seasonal herbs

Grilled Black Angus Top Sirloin with Herb Butter

Denice............WOW...........just checked out your pictures felt the connection. Being home now almost 56 hours now makes me want to stare more at every picture. Again.....thanks so much for all your work. You are a ball of energy.

After reading Denice's posts, it finally dawned on me that the following were listed every day. The pasta type changes, and the fish sometimes switches to cod, but this should be it.

Traditional Caesar Salad

Fettuccine with Marinara Sauce

Broiled Fillet of Norwegian Salmon

Grilled Chicken Breast with seasonal herbs

Grilled Black Angus Top Sirloin with Herb Butter

Yes, that is correct.

Denice............WOW...........just checked out your pictures felt the connection. Being home now almost 56 hours now makes me want to stare more at every picture. Again.....thanks so much for all your work. You are a ball of energy.

aw...shucks.

You're welcome...I am actually enjoying seeing them again!!

I actually find that when I share my pictures with other people too. Plus for you, you get to relive an amazing vacation. I would love to meet you on a future cruise. You seem like a terrific person:)

You're welcome...I am actually enjoying seeing them again!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post live, write your review and post pictures!!!! I am sailing on EOS for the first time in October and you have made me even more excited :)

Glad you had an awesome time!!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to post live, write your review and post pictures!!!! I am sailing on EOS for the first time in October and you have made me even more excited :)

Glad you had an awesome time!!!!

You are welcome!! Megan, I am not exaggerating when I tell you that you will love the ship and all that goes with her!!!!!!!!

You are welcome!! Megan, I am not exaggerating when I tell you that you will love the ship and all that goes with her!!!!!!!!

I think I LOVE the ship already... :p I am driving my DH crazy with all this cruise talk but I can't help it.. I am soooooooooooo excited!!!!

Thanks for posting everything from your cruise. Can't wait until Friday, when it's our turn to be sailing on Explorer. We are getting really excited about our cruise!

Mary Anne

Thanks for posting everything from your cruise. Can't wait until Friday, when it's our turn to be sailing on Explorer. We are getting really excited about our cruise!

Mary Anne

You are welcome...so glad you will be experiencing her!!!!

Archived