***Mini Review, 7/20 Explorer***

Thank you so much for taking the time to print the menus. I thought it would be an easy thing to pick which nite for portofinos everything looks sooo good it's hard to decide:D

I followed your posts from the train ride from hell to now back home .So glad you had a wonderful cruise.And thank you again for the menus:) and for posting "LIVE" Much appreciated.

Can't wait... only 3 more days Yipee!

P.S. Just read that with your sailing they introduced a new Ice Skating show, can't wait for that they are so amazing.

thanks again

Liz

Liz ~~~ You are going to have an ABSOLUTE BALL!!!! I am glad I could help you and anyone else. You are entirely welcome!!! See everything...do everything...just GET OUT THERE!!!!! If you see Allan...the CD....tell him I said his butt is adorable!! lol

Liz ~~~ You are going to have an ABSOLUTE BALL!!!! I am glad I could help you and anyone else. You are entirely welcome!!! See everything...do everything...just GET OUT THERE!!!!! If you see Allan...the CD....tell him I said his butt is adorable!! lol

If I see Allen not only will I tell him his butt is adorable but I'll give him a great big hug and kiss from you:D

Liz

Yes he was. I just returned from the cruise with dzboss1. I was actually lucky enough to be seated at the table right next to the captain. It was a fabulous cruise and fellow CCers on board were grateful to Denice for posting LIVE!!!

Am I understanding correctly that the 9-night menu you have posted will be the same menu for my 9-nighter in Oct'08? How often do they change menus?

Thanks so much for the wonderful reviews from the ship!

Am I understanding correctly that the 9-night menu you have posted will be the same menu for my 9-nighter in Oct'08? How often do they change menus?

Thanks so much for the wonderful reviews from the ship!

Well Oct 08 is over a year from now...but it could be the same menu, or something at lease close to it. They stay the same for a long time..this is actually a newer menu..they made recent changes so it will be a while before they do it again.

Archived