***Mini Review, 7/20 Explorer***

GOT IT!!!! Boy, I would have never come up with that one!!! LOL You have NO IDEA how much you're adding to the excitement!!!!

Lynn

Bethlehem, PA

Isn't that what I am here for?????????? ;)

Thank you so much!!! It all sounds wonderful to me :D Are the desserts different all the time in there, or is there a menu for those as well? Your picture of your dessert looked amazing!

Desserts stay the same as the regular menu...apricot-ricotta tart, flourless choc cake, tiramisu, pistachio panna cotta, and a sampler.

I had 9614 and 9612. Her name was Bernadette. Oh lucky you to be going on her Friday!!!!!!!! What a time you will have!!!

We are on Deck 10 so we will have someone else unless they move her - she sounds fantastic!

We are SO excited - leaving early tomorrow to drive to NJ. It is 6+ hours for us to drive, but we are so glad we can drive this time, rather than fly! Your live posts and review have really gotten us "ready" to cruise! It's been a year since we were on the FOS!!!:D This is our 3rd cruise on the EOS!!!

We are on Deck 10 so we will have someone else unless they move her - she sounds fantastic!

We are SO excited - leaving early tomorrow to drive to NJ. It is 6+ hours for us to drive, but we are so glad we can drive this time, rather than fly! Your live posts and review have really gotten us "ready" to cruise! It's been a year since we were on the FOS!!!:D This is our 3rd cruise on the EOS!!!

We had the OS on deck ten last year. The guy we had there was great too!!

If I don't get to talk to you...have a safe trip and I will not not say have a great cruise because. geesh...we all know it is going to be an INCREDIBLE- MIND-BLOWING-OMG-I-CAN"T-BELIEVE-THIS-IS-HAPPENING-TO-ME cruise!!

(Don't forget if you see Allan to tell him the Love and Marriage show made me realize that HE is who I should be on a deserted island with...he can't escape me there!!!)

I want to mention a great item that someone on my 7/20 thread told us all about and I loved them and put them to good use, and no one else but us had, and they may be gone soon as summer will end. They are towel clips (I actually named our group The Towel Clippers). They come in fun shapes and colors and hold the towel on the lounge chair in place. Everyone got theirs in Bed Bath and Beyond.

Also that 22 pocket over the door see through top load shoe bag is a must!!!! You can see the blue fish clips and pink flamingos attached to the bag.

DSC01095_0029.jpg?t=1186051440

I want to mention a great item that someone on my 7/20 thread told us all about and I loved them and put them to good use, and no one else but us had, and they may be gone soon as summer will end. They are towel clips (I actually named our group The Towel Clippers). They come in fun shapes and colors and hold the towel on the lounge chair in place. Everyone got theirs in Bed Bath and Beyond.

Also that 22 pocket over the door see through top load shoe bag is a must!!!! You can see the blue fish clips and pink flamingos attached to the bag.

DSC01095_0029.jpg?t=1186051440

We always take our shoe organizer with us for every vacation - but I couldn't believe when we looked at this picture that they were the EXACT SAME TOWEL CLIPS we had just bought at BB&B - too too funny!!!!

Lynn

Bethlehem, PA

We always take our shoe organizer with us for every vacation - but I couldn't believe when we looked at this picture that they were the EXACT SAME TOWEL CLIPS we had just bought at BB&B - too too funny!!!!

Lynn

Bethlehem, PA

Great minds think alike!!!!!;)

Gotta love those towel clips. Stylish.....................weren't they?????????

I honestly had never seen them before... I honestly don't know how I lived without them... and I honestly don't know why no one had them but us!!!!!!! So glad you guys talked about it on the thread!!!! So thankful Shazzzzzzz sent them to me.,.I forgot all about them!!

Cookies just don't taste the same if you're not sitting somewhere on the ship enjoying them:)

I took some oatmeal raisin cookies off the ship (ok, ok..thats a no no but geesh...I had a 14 hour ride ahead of me!!). Now I LOVED those cookies...had 2-3 a day!!!!!!!!! Ate one in the car..yuck!!!! There is a spell on them I tell you, and they must have hidden instructions....."only tastes delicious on a cruise ship...do not eat anywhere else".

• 2 weeks later...
I am going on the Explorer this Friday. Do you remeber when Lobster Night was?

It is no longer "lobster night"...it is a fisherman's plate that has a lobster tail (you can order more) and shrimp, and it is the second formal night (day 8)....which on a 9 day leaving this Friday would be the following Friday. HAVE A BALL!!!!

Archived