Sydney CC Christmas Do

AuzzieCruiser

Hi everyone. I thought I had better check to say I'm still coming as I haven't posted for a while. Thanks for the secret canta reminder. I don't know if I can think of a cruise related present. I'll try otherwise I have some good ideas.

I don't know what I'll wear though. Have to think about that.

I am only up the road so can drive to the Mecure at 5 and give a few people a lift to the restaurant (and back possibly) as I won't be able to drink much.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all,

cheers,

Lynne

Just a reminder for those who returned today from the Dawn.

I know it is the least on your mind, but though some of you may have forgotten!!:p Jenny Icemaiden, will you be coming down?? If so add your name to the 'Guest List'.:)

The more the Merrier. I'll have to confirm the numbers sometime around the 4th.;)

Not long now jarrod.

is your mum still coming or are you afraid of the stories we might tell her.

or she may tell us!!!

are we doing the fixed menu thing or isnt that decided, i cant recall if we even mentioned that.

what about BYO?

I will be there for the quiet cocktails too

My mum is still coming. I printed off the menu the other day and was trying to figure out what I was going to eat. Afterall I am a fussy eater!!:p But I loooove Italian food.;)

There are way tooooo many desserts to choose from. I think I'll have one of each.:D

I'm dying for a pizza, it's been a month sice my last one.:rolleyes: And Tiramisu....mmmmm:)

We were discussing tonight about the Secret Santa. She looked a bit gazumped (sp??).:p We're checking it at the Ritz, sorry Mercure, at 2pm. Have to get the $67 worth!!

Not long now jarrod.

is your mum still coming or are you afraid of the stories we might tell her.

or she may tell us!!!

are we doing the fixed menu thing or isnt that decided, i cant recall if we even mentioned that.

what about BYO?

I will be there for the quiet cocktails too

Karon,

First I have heard of a fixed menu and not possible for us.

While I can eat most meals on offer, DW is coeliac, and their menu is already short of options for her without going down that path.

Cheers

Geoff

We were just observing the contrast between the Brisbane CC Christmas Party & the Sydney CC Christmas Party... It certainly reflects the contrast between Brisbane & Sydney in general.

The Brisbanites had a bbq/picnic in the park, while the Sydneyites are dining at the Mercure.:)

We were just observing the contrast between the Brisbane CC Christmas Party & the Sydney CC Christmas Party... It certainly reflects the contrast between Brisbane & Sydney in general.

The Brisbanites had a bbq/picnic in the park, while the Sydneyites are dining at the Mercure.:)

Kym,

We are dining at a Sicilian Restaurant in Parramatta. The out of towners are staying at the Mecure overnight.

Still see your point though!

Cheers

Geoff

and that is because you had a couple of stowaways heading off on their cruise.

chez is so popular just like J'aime she has to go to both

Just reading through this thread, was concerned a bit then realised that you are meeting at Paramatta, so you can't be all snobs!

Did a cruise a couple of years back and sat at a table of ppl from Cronulla (sp), worse table mates we have every had, clicky as all hell, and not once suggested that we share a drink with them. Everynight it was one upmanship, who had bought the best piece of jewellery, boring! I thought they were just a pack of jumped up snobs :D

Hey guys have a great CC get together for Christmas 2007, enjoy

Val

Since we're only 11 days out, could people please reconfirm whether they're coming.:) The current list is below. Currently we have 17....If anyone new would love to come along, you're more than welcome. It will be a fantastic night. Still hoping you can make it Jane.;)

It will be more of an end of year celebration, and a chance to get to know some of your fellow CC buddies.

The present part is no means compulsory. It is merely a suggestion, and everyone is more than welcome to partake. Don't worry, my mum isn't taking part, so you won't be left out!!:p

Looking forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.:D

Arxcards x 2

kaseyoz

Aussiecruiser x2 (My mum)

Brushtail x 2

ducknchook

karmac x 2 (someone has to drive me home )

Cheznandy x 2

Sayaguru

The Fox x 2

Megagirl x 2

And the details yet again:

Sydney CC Xmas Party

When: Saturday 8th December 2007

Time: 7pm

Where: Sicilian Restaurant

292 Church St Parramatta (in mall)

02 96332259

BYO Wine only

Dress: Island theme

Secret Santa: Bring a wrapped gift p/p not more than $10

Drinks prior at the M bar at the Mercure hotel Rosehill (where some of us are staying) 5pm

We are also coming, we also have the $67.00 Mercure room, the pressies, the Hawaiin shirt and the island night stuff from last week. Be there with bells on.

We are meeting Gail and Jim (Charlie Girl) at the Harbour Foreshore in Newcastle in a few hours to wave off the Pacific Star. I will try my hardest to persuade them to come. They are lovely.

We are also coming, we also have the $67.00 Mercure room, the pressies, the Hawaiin shirt and the island night stuff from last week. Be there with bells on.

We are meeting Gail and Jim (Charlie Girl) at the Harbour Foreshore in Newcastle in a few hours to wave off the Pacific Star. I will try my hardest to persuade them to come. They are lovely.

Thanks Jen, I would love them to come,

Chez

xx

We are coming, have the $67 Mercure rooms, the pressies, the mumu:eek: just washed Andy's hawaiian shirt from Island night, see you all there:D

Chez

xx

HAHA Chez I can't wait to see the photos of you in your beeeeeautiful green and white mumu :D:D

Since we're only 11 days out, could people please reconfirm whether they're coming.:) The current list is below. Currently we have 17....If anyone new would love to come along, you're more than welcome. It will be a fantastic night. Still hoping you can make it Jane.;)

It will be more of an end of year celebration, and a chance to get to know some of your fellow CC buddies.

The present part is no means compulsory. It is merely a suggestion, and everyone is more than welcome to partake. Don't worry, my mum isn't taking part, so you won't be left out!!:p

Looking forward to seeing as many of you there as possible.:D

Arxcards x 2

kaseyoz

Aussiecruiser x2 (My mum)

Brushtail x 2

ducknchook

karmac x 2 (someone has to drive me home )

Cheznandy x 2

Sayaguru

The Fox x 2

Megagirl x 2

And the details yet again:

Sydney CC Xmas Party

When: Saturday 8th December 2007

Time: 7pm

Where: Sicilian Restaurant

292 Church St Parramatta (in mall)

02 96332259

BYO Wine only

Dress: Island theme

Secret Santa: Bring a wrapped gift p/p not more than $10

Drinks prior at the M bar at the Mercure hotel Rosehill (where some of us are staying) 5pm

Jarrod how could you have forgotten me already!:eek: Ill still be ther so long as chez can handle another 4 hours in the cr with me and gerri can cope with another night!

Luv Icy

Jarrod how could you have forgotten me already!:eek: Ill still be ther so long as chez can handle another 4 hours in the cr with me and gerri can cope with another night!

Luv Icy

I could NEVER forget you Jenny!!;) Wasn't too sure if you were still coming or not....Would love to catch up and have a chat about your cruise.

I'm up your way in the New Year. I will have to drop in and have a pie or three!!:p

Archived