***LIVE from the Mariner 7/13***

Enjoyed your explorer thread last year and yes its like being there! Thanks for taking the time to post!

Thank you!! I can't wait to actually be posting from the ship!!!

Denice, how excited are you?????:rolleyes:

A "live report" before you board the ship!!!!! Too funny!!!

I can't wait to hear about your cruise live from the ship!

Enjoy!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

donna:)

Donna!!

Excited is a mild word for how I feel..can you imagine how I will be on Sunday morning!!!!????

*****warning****

dz has to be the first one on the ship....and she will knock u down and step over u if she has to........

Well at least I don't step on them while they're down...walking over them is the polite thing to do.;)

Denice,

I hope you have lots of FUN!! Only 17 days left for us. Maybe if u hide a toy really well, I'll find it. Enjoy the long ride, we'll be driving that 9+ hour trip too:).

Can't wait to start reading the Reports!!:D

Good to see you again! Oh I KNOW I will have the time of my life. As for the 9 hour trip.........

*****warning****

dz has to be the first one on the ship....and she will knock u down and step over u if she has to........

Oh this sounds like a challenge for the cracker jax & nuts (dz's roll call group) got to go let them know we have a new mission.:p

Enjoy your cruise. We're doing the same route in November after Thanksgiving. We're driving down two days before. I've done the drive a few times as I go on a fishing trip every January in Sebastian, FL which is about an hour south of Melbourne or so. The drive should be between 8-9 hours for the most part, with a little traffic in GA for the construction going on I-95 close to the Florida border.

I've subscribed to this as I'm looking to do the same thing on my cruise: relax and limit my excursions. Can't wait to start reading it.

Enjoy your cruise. We're doing the same route in November after Thanksgiving. We're driving down two days before. I've done the drive a few times as I go on a fishing trip every January in Sebastian, FL which is about an hour south of Melbourne or so. The drive should be between 8-9 hours for the most part, with a little traffic in GA for the construction going on I-95 close to the Florida border.

I've subscribed to this as I'm looking to do the same thing on my cruise: relax and limit my excursions. Can't wait to start reading it.

Can't wait to start posting from her!

Again thank you so much!! Have a wonderful time on your cruise as well!!

I see your signature says you will be going on your first cruise...this is for you....

It's the first cruise for you, but it isn't for me,

The best time you'll ever have, is the time you'll have at sea.

You can worry about food, rain, excursions, and what you're gonna wear,

But when you step foot on that ship, you won't be left with a care.

You body relaxes, your brain come as alive as you start to view,

The beauty of the ship and all there is to do.

There is nothing like the wonders of cruising, this advice you must heed,

The people are friendly, and the staff is there to fulfill your every need,

The outside world goes away, and you will experience such a thrill,

Well that is up to when under the door the last night, you find your on board shopping bill.

You are not along in what you feel, we have all felt that way once too,

But you will never look back and regret your decision to go, we are all promising that to you.

Please know that you will positively love this experience, and will want to book another right away,

You will become a hooked like us all , and end up in cruisaholic AA.

I see your signature says you will be going on your first cruise...this is for you....

Well that is up to when under the door the last night, you find your on board shopping bill.

But you will never look back and regret your decision to go, we are all promising that to you.

Please know that you will positively love this experience, and will want to book another right away,

Ok, you've got me WAY too excited!! We'll be on the Mariner in 65 days!! I'm so excited for you getting to leave tomorrow.. have a GREAT time! Can't wait to read details. (Check out the hump areas around the 7600's.. that'll be my home for a week!)

I had a quick question if you get a chance. When my dh and I were there last November, they had a Riesling at the wine bar on the promenade. The name of it was something along the lines of Oster Bach, and we can not get it out of our heads.

If you get a chance, could you ask them full name of it? I would love to surprise DH with a bottle of it on his b-day.

Thanks and have a BLAST!!!!!!!!:D

I have many cool pictures of the Cooper River Bridge. It is mesmerizing and I'm not even an engineer. I love the one just like it in Boston too.

the love of my life..dz...just sent me a text..she is 45 minutes away from her destination..

i think her meltdown has begun from being in a car so long...

**** to all who have not met her yet-----beware....***** there are no words to explain her

xoxo love u D

the love of my life..dz...just sent me a text..she is 45 minutes away from her destination..

i think her meltdown has begun from being in a car so long...

**** to all who have not met her yet-----beware....***** there are no words to explain her

xoxo love u D

LOL:) :) :) :) :)

...Been thinking about you and the car ride..... How's it going???

Are you there yet????

I bet the worst part is that you aren't able to check your email while in the car!

donna

We have arrived!!!!!!

Thank you Shazz for updating them!

Ok, so we arrived at the hotel in Orlando about 7:30pm, after leaving NC at 9am. The ride was longggggggggggggg but when we were a mere 45 minutes away, the skys opened and the traffic began, and it took almost 2 hours more to reach our destination. For those of you who followed my LIVE Explorer thread last year and know of my train ride from HELL from NC to NJ...I have to accept that this was better!

My thoughts of boarding the Mariner on Sunday got me through the traffic and rains. Although our family vacation has begun, its not official until my feet start the climb onto the ship. I have to admit that when they hand me my sea pass card, I do get giddy!!

Hi to all my shipmates from our roll call thread!! In 2 days we are going to have the start of an amazing cruise, and with this thread I can share that with the rest of you!!

...Been thinking about you and the car ride..... How's it going???

Are you there yet????

I bet the worst part is that you aren't able to check your email while in the car!

donna

Oh you know me well!! It was KILLING me!! I tried to use the laptop in the car...but me and motion are oil and water and before I could even open CC up, I felt woozy...lol

Yet another great poem, Denice!

See you soon :D

Archived