***LIVE from the Mariner 7/13***

So Denice does the fact that you're on WW mean that you won't be quite so enthusiastic about the cookies???:) :) :)

When we used to drive to Florida everytime we made it to the welcome centre the sky would open up and it would start to pour. Hopefully the weather will clear up and be fantastic for you.

I just got back from Fl last week after sailing on the Disney Wonder. I saw the Mariner at the pier when we got on the Wonder. I'll be sailing on the Mariner on Oct 19th. This will be my first time on RCL. I usually stick with Celebrity, but wanted to go on this cruise with a bunch of stampers and scrappers. There are over 100 of us going. I know I'll be reading your updates every day.:)

Gail

I can't believe you haven't even set sailed yet and you're on page 4! Looking forward to following your cruise and can't wait to see exactly what the dinner line-up is. We'll be sailing this cruise in Sept.

Have a wonderful trip!

I just got back from Fl last week after sailing on the Disney Wonder. I saw the Mariner at the pier when we got on the Wonder. I'll be sailing on the Mariner on Oct 19th. This will be my first time on RCL. I usually stick with Celebrity, but wanted to go on this cruise with a bunch of stampers and scrappers. There are over 100 of us going. I know I'll be reading your updates every day.:)

Gail

Glad to be able to share it!!

I can't believe you haven't even set sailed yet and you're on page 4! Looking forward to following your cruise and can't wait to see exactly what the dinner line-up is. We'll be sailing this cruise in Sept.

Have a wonderful trip!

Thank you!

So I just got in from having dinner with some people from our Roll Call thread. It was great fun to meet them, and we had a great time chatting away. Again, it only makes me even more excited fro tomorrow morning. HOW WILL I EVER SLEEP!!???

Have a wonderful trip!

If you want to see the dinner line up, go the the Live Mariner Cruise for 7/6. She has been posting them, although Fri and Sat is not there.

Good morning everyone!!!!!

Today is the DAY!!!!

No Cat, I am not at the pier yet..though if I could have convinced the family to get up at 4am to get there already, you know I would be there!!

I slept poorly last night, but I expected that. I was wired with excitement!!

I can't get to get to the pier and feel that excitement build even more. We plan on leaving here at 9:45...it is one minute down the road.

Once we get on (usually about 12/12:30) I will follow my usual plan....drop off the carry ons in the room, go to the Windjammer to eat, go back to the room and disinfect it, then go check out where we are in the dining room, go meet the conceriege and have him make Chops and Portofino reservations and see if I can't get him to email me the week's menus, then go make spa appointments (I like to make the spa appointments myself). Then do a quick stroll through all the floors, then it should be time to head to the Schnooer Bar for our pre Meet and Mingle.

D.... slacker!!!!!!

remember......

walk--dont run

<sniff sniff>

have a great time xo

Good morning, Shari. I won't ever forget our amazing cruise last year, but I need to replace it with this one I begin today as the most amazing. Hope you don't mind!!;) ;) Thank you for my good wishes.xoxoxo

Good morning everyone!!!!!

Today is the DAY!!!!

No Cat, I am not at the pier yet..though if I could have convinced the family to get up at 4am to get there already, you know I would be there!!

I slept poorly last night, but I expected that. I was wired with excitement!!

I can't get to get to the pier and feel that excitement build even more. We plan on leaving here at 9:45...it is one minute down the road.

Once we get on (usually about 12/12:30) I will follow my usual plan....drop off the carry ons in the room, go to the Windjammer to eat, go back to the room and disinfect it, then go check out where we are in the dining room, go meet the conceriege and have him make Chops and Portofino reservations and see if I can't get him to email me the week's menus, then go make spa appointments (I like to make the spa appointments myself). Then do a quick stroll through all the floors, then it should be time to head to the Schnooer Bar for our pre Meet and Mingle.

I'll never forget that you were first in line for the bus calling, "Harv, Harv". He wouldn't move up. Blake said you'd never step back. LOL

I'll never forget that you were first in line for the bus calling, "Harv, Harv". He wouldn't move up. Blake said you'd never step back. LOL

Oh ya, you're right. And this lady behind me was giving me dirty looks because I wanted him up with me, and she wanted me to step back to him instead and her husband muttered SOMETHING under his breath at me!!!! I was in line first, and I was boarding first!! lol I bad!!!!

(For those of you that don't know the "buses", in Bayonne, NJ, the buses take you to the ship from the terminal)

Well I'll check the pricing..ya never know!

How much fun would that be!! And maybe Shari can save her pennies....

And although I will miss my kids, and their experiencing the cruise, it will be very nice to be ALONE for 7 days on a ship!

Packing up the laptop and going to get these 9 bags into the van.

The next post will be sometime this evening (the afternoon will be too crazy)...officially LIVE from the Mariner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi Sara,

I had the JS on the Explorer...in fact it is the exact same room # and location as the one I have on the Mariner. Most people would probably say there are enough hangers, but from someone like me who brings as many clothes and luggage as I do, there are never enough and I and pack my own...about 30 of them (the wire with the white tube..from the cleaners). But I have no problem doing a count for you.

Thanks a million Denice!

Archived