Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

Yeah, what we need are multiple lines in the port to offer competition:p I know it's much cheaper to book NY over B'more for basically that reason:mad: I'm going to do some poking around to get an apples to apples type price for the Freedom. I think airfare will come down in the next year to a reasonable fare and hopefully the cruise market will soften a bit and really give a us a great deal :D

Early ( April) Freedom fares are half the Pride fares. Air will drop , or people will not fly for the reason of vacations. The airlines then will file chaper 11 or 13... They will lose way to much money.. Look at D_l_a !

I will tell you this, cruises out of Miami are less that cruises out of Tampa.

It is because of the competition thing. We have only two lines in Tampa Cruises on 2 days of the week,so they know if your live in the area you will pay, WRONG!!!!! I go to Miami or Ft.Lauderdale...I can drive and stay in a hotel and cruise for less..:eek:

I think it will be the same way for Baltimore, I don't know we will have to see when we get our pricing. I do think it would be a nice change for a Baltimore cruise. Lets wait and see when we get prices back.

and Panama...

DSCF0288.jpg?t=1217977344

Oh, wait - I voted Baltimore!! :o But I figure most of us just saw Grand Turk & HMC. Really, I am fine with either, but picked Baltimore just because we wouldn't have to deal with air and Mike says he is never flying again after last Saturdy. :cool: Of course we've got two years to work on that. :p

and Panama...

DSCF0288.jpg?t=1217977344

Oh, wait - I voted Baltimore!! :o But I figure most of us just saw Grand Turk & HMC. Really, I am fine with either, but picked Baltimore just because we wouldn't have to deal with air and Mike says he is never flying again after last Saturdy. :cool: Of course we've got two years to work on that. :p

Just tell him it is another cruise with all of us, he will jump on that plane and be the first on the ship. LOL

Just tell him it is another cruise with all of us, he will jump on that plane and be the first on the ship. LOL

LOL - he's always so reluctant and then loves it onboard. By Monday last week he was already telling me that he would sail any cruise with this group again, anytime. :D

Yeah, did my poking around and no one seems to have released past early May of 2010 yet, so can't get a good comp. We all know summer is higher;) Yes Pugs, I have been to Cozumel but not to the other stops. As long as DH and DS can get a decent dive in they'll be happy:p

Yeah, did my poking around and no one seems to have released past early May of 2010 yet, so can't get a good comp. We all know summer is higher;) Yes Pugs, I have been to Cozumel but not to the other stops. As long as DH and DS can get a decent dive in they'll be happy:p

Pride has their price for 7-2010, however Freedom does not.

Not too much of a ruckus. :p Although I do have video of a certain someone in our group onstage in a beatles wig at one of the shows (no, not my DH.) :eek: I forgot the camera had a video function until later in the week. But I have regular pics of the cocktail party.

You have to come with us next time - I still can't believe what a great group it turned out to be!!!

I can't wait to see that video!

If you would like to join in on the best CC Group of cruisers ever, you are in the right place, and just in time, Place your vote for the next CC Group with the Lifers!!!!!

Hope to have some pricing soon.....Keep peeping!!!!!!!

Carnival Splendor,Los Angeles, CA ,Sunday ,

Mexican Riviera: Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA ; Fun Day At Sea ; Fun Day At Sea ; Puerto Vallarta, Mexico ; Mazatlan, Mexico ; Cabo San Lucas, Mexico ; Fun Day At Sea ; Los Angeles (Long Beach), CA

Let's do this cruise on the Splendor on 5/24/09 or 5/31/09 AND something out of Ft. Lauderdale in summer of 2010

Well look who dropped by, did you vote!

Yes...just voted for the 2010 and posted about a 2009 Mexican Riviera as well.

We are still catching up on everything...we just got home this morning at 2am AZ time.

Let's do this cruise on the Splendor on 5/24/09 or 5/31/09 AND something out of Ft. Lauderdale in summer of 2010

Works for me! Working on uploading that video now. :p Along with one of Tommy at the martini bar for anyone who had the fun of meeting him. :D

A lot of us have school age kids, we can do it in July 09 and the other in July 2010. Will that work? Oh wait that takes money!!!!!:eek:

Works for me! Working on uploading that video now. :p Along with one of Tommy at the martini bar for anyone who had the fun of meeting him. :D

I could really use one of his drinks about now.

Tell Mr. VACruizer, the longer the flight the bigger the plane, so as not to get bounced around too much. That really was kind of a freak storm for us in ATL. The lightening show was spectacular, but I refused to walk across the parking lot next to BubbaQ. Them tall boys are the last ones I want to be near in a lightening storm. (no offense jeffy!).

A lot of us have school age kids, we can do it in July 09 and the other in July 2010. Will that work? Oh wait that takes money!!!!!:eek:

We are in the same boat with school age kids. Anytime between 5/24/09 and 7/20/09 will work for us. Splendor looks like a great ship!

We are in the same boat with school age kids. Anytime between 5/24/09 and 7/20/09 will work for us. Splendor looks like a great ship!

I have heard great reviews on the Splendor, would be nice to sail on her!

I could really use one of his drinks about now.

Tell Mr. VACruizer, the longer the flight the bigger the plane, so as not to get bounced around too much. That really was kind of a freak storm for us in ATL. The lightening show was spectacular, but I refused to walk across the parking lot next to BubbaQ. Them tall boys are the last ones I want to be near in a lightening storm. (no offense jeffy!).

The flight itself wasn't really the problem - it was the 2 hours stuck out on the tarmac that got to him. And that was a really tiny plane - no room to move at all.

Videos and some more pics are posted over on the group board.

I got the ingredients for Painkillers tonight and am having one now in celebration of being in St. Thomas one week ago. :eek: :D

Archived